What is Cowboy Caviar? It's awesome is what it is! Much like salsa recipes, this dish is meant for dipping. It's got great flavor combos thanks to the corn, tomatoes, black beans, salad dressing, and cilantro. Instead of buying pre-made salsa at the grocery store, make this homemade version. You'll greater satisfaction because you made it yourself. So, get your favorite tortilla chips out and start snacking!
- 1 can whole corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bottle Kraft Zesty Italian salad dressing
- fresh lime
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Combine corn, beans, onion and cilantro, Add juice of lime and dressing.
- Just before serving add avocado. Serve cold with chips.
Read NextCream Cheese Fruit Dip