Cheesy Power Puffs
Bam! Pow! Wham! Cheesy Power Puffs are exploding with cheese. Your taste buds will be blown away when you bite into this great appetizer recipe. Get ready for more because you can't just stop at one.
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces old English cheese slices
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- At least 4 hours before cooking, trim crusts and cut bread into 1" squares. Cut cheese into bite size pieces.
- In large greased casserole, alternate layers of bread and cheese. Pour melted butter over top.
- Beat eggs well, stir in salt, pepper, mustard and milk. Combine thoroughly. Pour over casserole. Cover and refrigerate.
- One hour before serving, bake at 350 degrees F, 30 minutes covered, then 30 minutes uncovered until top is golden and puffy.
Read NextChicken Egg Rolls