Cheesy Parmesan Chicken Wings
Perfect for a game night or any get together, this fantastic chicken wings recipe will be a crowd favorite. Baked to perfection, the meat falls right off the bone. Easy, cheesy and delicious, you're going to love it.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cheese, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper together and place in shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, then roll in the cheese mixture, coating well.
- Place on a greased baking sheet with lip. Bake for 45 minutes, turning when brown.
Read NextThe Best Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks