Cheesy Artichoke Heart Appetizers
Artichokes make for a delicious fit for a healthy lifestyle. One large artichoke contains only 25 calories, no fat, 170 milligrams of potassium, and is a good source of vitamin C. Why not add a little cheese and serve these healthful appetizers at your next party?
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 8-ounce cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 4-ounce can chopped green chiles (optional)
- Unroll dough into rectangles; press onto bottom and sides of 15x10x1" jelly roll pan to form crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread over crust. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut in squares.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Appetizers"
Peruse our collection of the best recipes for appetizers on the web, including easy appetizers for parties, appetizer ideas for dinner, healthy appetizers, and much more!