Cheesy Artichoke Heart Appetizer
This cheesy artichoke heart appetizer comes together in minutes. The creamy Miracle Whip pairs perfectly with the artichoke hearts, crescent dough and cheesy topping. This is great for parties.
Like this appetizer recipe and want more? Download the 39 Appetizers and Party Pleasers free eCookbook!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 packages crescent dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup light Miracle Whip
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces green chiles, drained and chopped
- Unroll dough into rectangles; press onto bottom and sides of 15x10x1" jelly roll pan to form crust. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread over crust. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Read NextPickle Sliders