Buffalo Chicken Strips
Enjoy the buffalo chicken strips you get at a restaurant in your own home. These Buffalo Chicken Strips make the tenderest batch of chicken strips that will have you reaching for your water. Easy chicken recipes have never been spicier.
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- 5 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch sticks
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise and blue cheese. Stir in the scallions and pepper and set aside while preparing the chicken. Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat the oil in a large, preferably nonstick skillet.
- Season the chicken with the salt. Cook the chicken over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the butter and hot pepper sauce to the pan and swirl until the butter melts and the sauce coats the chicken.
- Serve the chicken and celery sticks along with the blue cheese dip.
Read NextBaked Ham and Cheese Sliders