Boneless Buffalo Chicken Fingers
Get the classic taste of buffalo chicken with this easy appetizer recipe. These are great for sports parties and make a great dinner with fries.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 5 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- Romaine lettuce
- Celery stalks
- Pound the chicken breasts down to a 1/4" thickness.
- In a large glass bowl, make the marinade by mixing together the butter and hot pepper sauce. Add the chicken into the marinade, turning to coat; cover and refrigerate 15 - 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and spoon 1 tablespoon of the blue cheese onto the center of each chicken breast. Fold in the sides, rolling the chicken around the blue cheese. Secure with wooden picks.
- Place the chicken rolls in a baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Set the temperature control at broil or 450 degrees F. Arrange the oven rack so the chicken is about 8 inches from the heat. Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes or until brown.
- Remove the wooden picks from the chicken. Arrange lettuce and chicken on platter. Garnish with celery and remaining blue cheese.
Read NextBaked Ham and Cheese Sliders