Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
This recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser and will be a favorite of all mushroom lovers. The cheese and spinach stuffing is held together in a tasty mushroom cap cup. A delightful appetizer choice.
See this recipe and more in 35 Halloween Party Appetizers.
Cooking Time15 min
- 14 large mushrooms
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper
1. Remove the mushroom stems and chop.
2. Mix the chopped stems, blue cheese, garlic, spinach, and salt and pepper. Melt the butter and coat the entire mushroom, inside and out.
3. Stuff the mushrooms with as much stuffing as can fit. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
Read NextBaby Blooming Onions