Appetizer Tortilla Pinwheels
If you're looking for unique 4th of July appetizer recipes, try these appetizer tortilla pinwheels. They are a great party food.
- 8 ounces dairy sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-ounce) diced green chilies, well drained
- 1 can (4-ounce) chopped black olives, well drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- garlic powder, to taste
- seasoned salt to taste
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Mix all the filling ingredients together thoroughly.
- Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas; roll up tortillas.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate for several hours.
- Unwrap; cut in slices 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick. Discard ends.
- Lay pinwheels flat on glass serving plate; garnish with parsley.
- Leave space in center of plate for small bowl of salsa, if desired.
Read NextGrape Jelly Meatballs