Annie's Hostess Crab Delight
This recipe certainly is a delight. Crab meat and rice pull it all together for one heck of a meal. Learn how to make this quick and easy recipe today. It only take a few until you have this great meal. Great for having guests.
Like this appetizer recipe and want more? Download the 39 Appetizers and Party Pleasers free eCookbook!
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Shrimp Sauce (recipe below)
- Gently combine all ingredients.
- Place in a buttered 8 x 11-inch baking pan.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Cut into squares and serve with Shrimp Sauce.
- Shrimp Sauce: 2 cans of cream of shrimp soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/2 cup shrimp, cooked and cut up Blend all ingredients and warm slowly over low heat.
- Do not boil.
Read NextBlast from the Past Broccoli Bites