Well, I bet the name of this recipe got your attention! No, it has nothing to do with the band, but it'll sure make you feel like one! This super awesome halloween drink recipe is sure to be a great party drink. Make a Smashing Pumpkin today!
See this recipe and more in 36 Halloween Drink Recipes.
- 1 1/2 ounce Bulleit or Maker's Mark Bourbon
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree (measured in a jigger)
- 3 segments tangerine with peel
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce brown sugar simple syrup*
- brown sugar syrup:
- mix two parts brown sugar with one part wate
- Muddle tangerine pieces in glass with brown sugar simple syrup.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice and shake. Garnish with nutmeg.
Read NextBahamian Goombay Smash Cocktail