Chocolate Almond Kiss
Chocolate dessert recipes are always a good thing, and the fact that this one has ice cream makes it even better! This is not an ice cream drink for the kiddies, though, so save it for your sweetie and share one for Valentine's Day. Snuggle up by the fire (or in front of the TV) and enjoy one any time.
Preparation Time5 min
- 1/2 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce Absolut vodka
- 6 ounces vanilla ice cream
- chocolate sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- Put liqueurs in a blender with 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (about 3 ounces each).
- Blend with ice for a minute or two at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles, if desired.
Read NextMartini Poinsettia Punch
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Sep 27, 2017
I love ice cream drinks. There was a restaurant and bar that we went to one summer that made all of their cream drinks with real ice cream. I want to try this one since it sounds like it'll remind me of the various drinks we had at that bar. I'm a sucker for chocolate, anyway, and this sounds like it's definitely right up my alley.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use