Chocolate Almond Kiss
Chocolate dessert recipes are always a good thing, and the fact that this one has ice cream makes it even better! This is not an ice cream drink for the kiddies, though, so save it for your sweetie and share one for Valentine's Day. Snuggle up by the fire (or in front of the TV) and enjoy one any time.
Preparation Time5 min
- 1/2 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce Absolut vodka
- 6 ounces vanilla ice cream
- chocolate sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- Put liqueurs in a blender with 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (about 3 ounces each).
- Blend with ice for a minute or two at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles, if desired.
Read NextBahamian Goombay Smash Cocktail