11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
17 Easy Jello Dessert Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There was a time when Jello only conjured up images of hospital food trays and senior care centers. Today, home cooks and food lovers alike use Jello for so many easy recipes - from pies and cakes to salads and cookies. This collection includes 17 of our favorite Jello dessert recipes, perfect for spring and summer parties.
- Peach Pound Cake - Peach is such a great fruit flavor to use for summer cake recipes. This quick and easy Jello cake uses peach jello and canned peaches that create a light and delicious cake perfect for summer gatherings.
- Pineapple Jello Mold - Make a classic Jello mold with lime jello, canned pineapple and Cool Whip. This is a great way for inexperienced bakers to create a light and tasty dessert without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
- Strawberry Jello Balls - Create adorable strawberry-shaped Jello desserts with this quick and easy recipe. These tasty treats are made even more delicious with the addition of chopped nuts and coconut.
- Reader Favorite 10-Minute Jello Cookies (shown above, left) - Use Jello to create quick dessert recipes! These colorful Jello cookies require just 10 minutes to make.
- Bakeless Peachy Dream Bars (shown above, right) - You don't even have to turn on your oven to make these amazing peach bars. They're perfect for summer or any time!
- Lime Jello Salad - Lime Jello salad is a great family-friendly recipe for picnics and potlucks. This light and fruity dessert can be made with any flavor of Jello, so there's no limit to the variety of easy Jello dessert recipes you can create!
Still can't get enough recipes with Jello? Check out our complete collection of free quick and easy Jello recipes!
- Forever Favorite Everything Jello Pretzel Salad (shown above, left) - The mixture of sweet and salty makes quick dessert recipes like this one crowd favorites!
- Southern Sunshine Salad (shown above, right) - The ingredients list may seem a bit weird, but this classic southern salad is a true favorite at parties and potlucks all year long!
- Super Lemon Jello Cake - This light lemon cake is perfect for picnics and summer parties. Topped with a sweet lemon glaze and served with fresh berries, this is one of the tastiest easy Jello dessert recipes to make for guests.
- Jello Cheesecake - Make a delicious, creamy cheesecake with the addition of Jello pudding. This no-bake recipe is a quick and easy way to make a great dessert.
- Heavenly Hash - Heavenly hash is a classic dessert recipe that uses Jello, fruit, cream cheese and whipped topping. This is a perfect summer dessert for potlucks and picnics.
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake (shown above, left) - Sometimes simple is best, especially when it comes to making dessert. We love easy Jello dessert recipes like this sweet strawberry cake because you don't have to work up a sweat making them!
- Shirley Temple Poke Cake (shown above, right) - All the flavors of a Shirley Temple cocktail in one easy-to-make poke cake recipe!
- Jello Cookies - Jello cookies are a unique way to use Jello in a fun and easy dessert. Pick your favorite flavor and make a batch of these tasty treats that the kids will love.
- Easy Orange Dream Cake - Orange dream cake is a light, fruity recipe that will drive orange-lovers crazy. This moist, airy cake is topped with a fluffy orange topping. This easy cake recipe is perfect for parties.
- Pretzel Salad - This dish may have one of the more unusual names out of all the easy Jello dessert recipes included here, but it's still delicious! The pretzel crust and sweet raspberry filling creates a fantastic sweet and salty flavor profile that everyone will love.
- 7 Up Jello Dessert Recipe - This refreshing jello recipe is made from some reader-favorite ingredients like pineapple, Cool Whip, and of course 7 Up! Enjoy this tasty treat when the weather gets warmer; it's a perfect dessert to eat outdoors!
- Strawberry Sigh Layered Dessert - A strawberry Jello dessert recipe so good, you'll "siiiigghhh" at first bite.
Don't miss even more of our favorite brand name recipes! These delicious ideas are perfect for using up Bisquick mix, Oreo cookies and more.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 20 of Our Best Bisquick Recipes
- 15 Quick Easy Quaker Oats Recipes
- 17 Easy Jello Dessert Recipes
- 14 Quick and Easy Bisquick Recipes for Biscuits
- 9 Delicious Hellmann's Mayonnaise Recipes
- Easy Orange Dream Cake
- 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week
- Lime Jello Salad
- 7 Up Jello Dessert
- Sinfully Simple Oreo Delight
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes eCookbook
- 26 Terrific Mothers Day Recipes eCookbook
- 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes
- 50 American Recipes by State eCookbook
- Americas Favorite Pork Chop Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designer, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs and Egg Recipes
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Summer Cherry Squares
- How to Make Easy No Bake Desserts for All Seasons
- Silpat Perfect Pretzel Mat Review
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Copycat Recipe
- The King of Casseroles
- Easy Homemade Mac and Cheese Balls
- Creamy Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe
- Easy Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake
- Whipped Cream Pound Cake
- 3-Ingredient Yogurt Pie