11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
15 Quick Easy Quaker Oats Recipes
By: Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Discover just how much flavor potential the humble oat has with this great collection of Quaker oats recipes. Recipes using Quaker oats are easy to make, inexpensive and full of flavor. Recipes for Quaker oats are perfect for any situation.
From Quaker oatmeal recipes and Quaker cereal recipes to Quaker granola recipes and Quaker cookie recipes, recipes using Quaker oats are ideal for any and every situation. Quaker oats are easy to cook with, inexpensive, healthy and tasty. What more could you want? Quaker oats recipes work well no matter what time of the day. Wake up with warm hearty Quaker oatmeal recipes. Keep yourself going throughout the day with crunchy Quaker granola recipes, and finish the day on a sweet note with a nice Quaker cookie recipe. These 10 quick easy Quaker oats recipes are some of the best recipes using Quaker oats. Give them a try a see for yourself.
Table of Contents
Favorite Recipes Using Quaker Oats (shown above)
Featured Recipe: Oatmeal Raisin Scones
This Quaker oats recipe for scones is a delicious and hearty breakfast biscuit delight. Recipes using Quaker oats and raisins are an absolute delight. This is a Quaker recipe you will be glad that you made. You cannot go wrong with Quaker recipes. Treat yourself with this great recipe for breakfast or for a snack.
Cooking Time: 18 min
- 4 cup flour
- 3 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled Quaker oats
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon shortening
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup dark raisins
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Set out two cookie sheets or rimmed baking sheets.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3. Crumble over brown sugar and blend it into the dry ingredients with your fingertips to disperse the small pellet-size lumps of sugar. Stir in rolled oats.
4. Drop in chunks of butter and shortening and, using a pastry blender or two round-bladed table knives, cut chunks into flour till they are reduced to nuggets the size of large pearls.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together heavy cream, eggs and vanilla extract. Add raisins to flour along with liquid mixture and stir to form a dough; it will be moist and sticky.
6. Turn dough onto a lightly floured work surface and knead about 8 to 10 times. As necessary, continue to sprinkle dough and work surface with extra flour, but avoid adding too much flour. The dough should be very soft to the touch and it will stick to the knife when cutting into wedges.
7. Divide dough in half and form each piece into a 7 1/2 inch round. Cut each round into 6 pie-shaped wedges. Transfer scones to baking sheet using a small metal spatula, spacing them about 2 1/2-3 inches apart. Sprinkle tops of scones with granulated sugar.
8. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until set. Cool scones on baking sheet for a minute, then remove them to a cooling rack.
9. Serve warm, or cool thoroughly, store in an airtight container and reheat at another time.
Find even more recipe inspiration for your favorite brands - from Bisquick, to Jello, to Campbell's, and more!
Whether you have a box of quick cooking oats, old-fashioned oats, or any other kind of Quaker oats on hand, these recipes are the perfect way to use them up. We've gathered our five favorites pictured at the top of the page. Some of these quick, easy recipes don't even require an oven!
- Oatmeal Peach Cobbler (shown) - The oats in this easy peach cobbler recipe add a crunchy element that you'll absolutely love!
- Grandma's Lazy Daisy Cake (shown at top of page) - A Lazy Daisy oatmeal cake is topped with broiled coconut icing.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Balls (shown at top of page) - These treats are seriously addictive.
- 5 Minute No Bake Cookies (shown at top of page) - Once you taste how good these are, you won't believe they only took 5 minutes!
- Best Amish Baked Oatmeal (shown at top of page) - A great breakfast for winter or any time of year.
On a cold winter morning, nothing warms the bones back up quite like easy hearty Quaker oatmeal recipes. Hot Quaker cereal recipes are an absolute delight anytime. The whole grains, fiber and energy in Quaker oats recipes is exactly what the body needs to start the day on the right side of the bed. Morning oatmeal Quaker oat recipes can be made beforehand in a slow cooker or during the morning on the stove top. No matter what though, Quaker oatmeal recipes are the ideal way to wake up.
- Easy slow cooker Oatmeal - An easy and hearty hot cereal Quaker recipe that is ready to eat when you wake up.
- Breakfast Oatmeal - Quaker oatmeal recipes stick to your ribs, giving you all of your daily energy.
- Baked Oatmeal with Almonds and Cherries - One of the best Quaker oatmeal recipes because it is oven fresh.
Still looking for Quaker oats ideas? Check out our complete collection of free quick and easy recipes using Quaker Oats!
The oatmeal cookie is a kitchen staple, and Quaker oats recipes make for the best oatmeal cookie recipes imaginable. Whether featured with raisins or just on its own, Quaker cookie recipes are the perfect dessert. Enjoy these Quaker oats recipes as a midday snack or as an after-dinner delight. Quaker oat recipes and cookies make for a foolproof combination. Treat yourself with one of these great cookie recipes using Quaker.
- Spelling Cookies - This superb Quaker recipe shows you how to spell delicious cookies in your kitchen.
- Animal Crackers - Use this Quaker cookie recipe to make a healthier version of a childhood classic.
- Ranger Oatmeal Cookies - Get on your horse and rush to your kitchen to make a batch of this super Quaker recipe.
Bonus: Cowboy's Favorite Cookies - The exciting flavor combination in these cookies makes them the best oatmeal cookies in the bunch.
Skip greasy chips and other non-healthy snack options. Instead, treat your body right and have some of these Quaker natural granola recipes. Quaker granola recipes are more filling than conventional snacks, and are filled with essential nutrients like fiber and energy. Try these Quaker oats recipes sprinkled on top of yogurt for a healthy light breakfast. Quaker granola recipes are some of the healthiest and most delicious recipes from Quaker.
- Easy Homemade Granola - Make delicious granola in a snap in your own kitchen with this quick easy Quaker recipe.
- Crunchy Quaker Oat Granola - Quaker granola recipes are great for adding a nice crunch to your snacking routine.
- Fruit and Nut Granola - Cranberries, almonds and pecans make this one of the tastiest Quaker granola recipes.
- The Quaker Oats Company has been around since 1901, but the Quaker breakfast cereal patent has been around since 1877.
- The famous Quaker mascot is not based on an actual person. The icon is just a generic man in Quaker clothing. The company's founders decided upon a Quaker because they thought Quakers represented positive moral traits.
- Quaker oats have a high amount of soluble fiber, which helps decrease bad cholesterol levels and reduce a person's risk for heart disease.
- For baking recipes, Old Fashioned oats and Quick oats can be used interchangeably. Old Fashioned oats give a recipe a more whole grain look with a chewier texture. whereas Quick oats are much less noticeable in a recipe.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 20 of Our Best Bisquick Recipes
- 15 Quick Easy Quaker Oats Recipes
- 17 Easy Jello Dessert Recipes
- 14 Quick and Easy Bisquick Recipes for Biscuits
- 9 Delicious Hellmann's Mayonnaise Recipes
- 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week
- Sinfully Simple Oreo Delight
- Easy Orange Dream Cake
- 7 Up Jello Dessert
- Strawberry Jello Balls
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 14 New Years Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations eCookbook
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes eCookbook
- 6 Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- Christmas Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- How To: 20 Christmas Gifts to Make and Christmas Dessert Recipes
- Magical Holiday Cookie Recipes: 12 Easy Christmas Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Swissmar V Power Mandoline Review
- Greek Yogurt Bread
- Mamma Mia Tortellini Soup
- Kitchen Tek
- Just Peachy Sheet Cake
- Apple Cardamom Crumb Cake
- Nutella Therapy Cookies
- 24 Turkey Recipes: Ground Turkey Recipes and More
- Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review