24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects eCookbook and Craft Guide
Best Stuffing Recipes: 14 Delicious Recipes for Thanksgiving
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What is a Thanksgiving dinner without stuffing? Whether you like to stuff your bird or serve your baked stuffing as a side, Recipelion has a recipe for you. Our collection includes favorites like classic bread stuffing, sausage and apple stuffing, spinach stuffing and more. Make one or two of these recipes for Thanksgiving and keep the rest around for Christmas!
Table of Contents
Cornbread Sausage Stuffing - If you like cornbread stuffing, then you'll love this cornbread recipe! It has sausage in it for wonderful moisture and flavor, and the addition of the steak sauce is inspired.
Bread Sausage Stuffing for Turkey - This delicious bread stuffing packs it in with flavorful sausage, celery, onion, herbs and spices. This one is perfect for stuffing a medium-sized bird or baked in a casserole as a side.
Bread Stuffing with Oysters and Sausage - This bread stuffing has it all! Oysters, sausage, pork, mushrooms, nuts! Use this to stuff your bird this Thanksgiving and all your guests will go crazy over the wonderful flavor combination.
Apple-Raisin Whole-Wheat Stuffing - Don't let bread go to waste! This stuffing makes great use of that loaf you can't seem to get rid of, and if you use whole wheat bread as the recipe calls for, you can save yourself a considerable amount of calories.
Chestnut and Apple Stuffing - This easy-to-make stuffing recipes includes the classic pairing of pork and apples. Add even more flavor to your stuffing with fresh chestnuts or chestnut puree. This is the perfect stuffing for your Thanksgiving bird, and it's so good you'll want to repeat it for your Christmas spread.
Cranberry Rice Stuffing - Break away from bread stuffing and try something new this year for the holidays. This cranberry rice stuffing is delicious when paired with a chicken or turkey. Stuff the inside of your bird or serve this alongside. This recipe makes enough for a small chicken, but the recipe can be doubled or tripled to stuff a large turkey.
Dried Fig and Apricot Stuffing - Try something different this holiday season and mix up a batch of dried fig and apricot stuffing. The unique flavors pair perfectly with your Thanksgiving turkey, and the recipe is so good you can use it again for Christmas!
Almond Apple Wheat Bread Stuffing - Get the true taste of fall with this delicious almond apple wheat bread stuffing. This one is bursting with apple cinnamon flavor that will be the perfect side to your turkey this Thanksgiving.
Auntie's Favorite Stuffing - You'll love Auntie's favorite stuffing in your Thanksgiving bird. The secret to this recipe is the water chestnuts, which add a light and pleasant crunch to your stuffing. Use this to stuff a large bird and bake off any leftovers in a casserole.
Celery Stuffing - If you love celery, you will love this light stuffing. This recipe keeps things simple and delivers a great stuffing without all the extras. This recipe makes enough to stuff a chicken, but double or triple the recipe and serve as the perfect Thanksgiving side.
Grandma's Favorite Stuffing Recipe - This classic stuffing recipe is just the way Grandma used to make it. This bread stuffing is packed with mushrooms, onions, celery and flavorful seasonings. It's sure to please this holiday season.
Easy Spinach Stuffing - This tasty stuffing recipe is loaded with creamed spinach and mushrooms. The ricotta cheese adds a unique creaminess to this recipe. This is a great side dish for Thanksgiving dinner, but is so easy that it's perfect any night of the week.
Raisin Poultry Stuffing - The sweetness of the raisins in this recipe is a great flavor for this classic bread stuffing recipe. Use this to stuff your Thanksgiving turkey, or bake in a casserole and serve as a delicious side dish year round.
Squash Stuffing - This recipe puts a unique spin in classic stuffing. Yellow squash, onion, celery and bell peppers really bring this flavorful stuffing together. Bake this in a casserole and serve as a tasty Thanksgiving side.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Menu from RecipeLion
- "The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall" Free eCookbook
- 303 Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas: The Conclusive Menu
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall Free eCookbook
- 36 Thanksgiving Recipes Free eCookbook
- Flan de Camote
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show Free eCookbook
- 43 Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Easy Salad Recipes: 41 Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes eCookbook
- 26 Terrific Mothers Day Recipes eCookbook
- 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes
- 50 American Recipes by State eCookbook
- Americas Favorite Pork Chop Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designer, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs and Egg Recipes
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Bee's Chile Cheese Squares
- Easiest Raspberry Lemon Crescent Rolls
- 5-Ingredient Berry Burst Oreo Pie
- Orange Creamsicle Cake Bites
- 133 Easy Ground Beef Recipes
- Unicorn Magic Cake Mason Jar Recipe
- Just Like Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf
- Cast Iron Skillet Texas Hash Recipe
- Lightened Up Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Creamy Vanilla Dessert Lasagna