21 Simply Delicious Cranberry Sauce Recipes
By: Nina Hoffman, Editorial Director, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cranberry sauce recipes are probably the easiest way to make sure you're getting some great nutrients and wonderful flavor into your seasonal mealtimes. Cranberries are a rich source of antioxidants, as well as a good source of fiber — and they have no fat. Besides all that good stuff, they just plain taste good!
That's why we've put together a collection of 21 simply delicious cranberry sauce recipes for you. Whether you're looking to try a new cranberry sauce recipe this season or simply find an easy way to add more fruits into your family's meals, these cranberry sauce recipes will help you out. See for yourself...
Make your Thanksgiving dinner complete with the help of our free eCookbook, 36 Thanksgiving Recipes.
21 Simply Delicious Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Table of Contents
- Classic Cranberry Sauce — This super simple recipe isn't hard at all.
- Homemade Amish Cranberry Sauce — Use fresh or frozen cranberries.
- 10-Minute Homemade Cranberry Sauce (shown) — Make this cranberry sauce ahead of time so you have one less thing to worry about while preparing your holiday feast.
- Basic Cranberry Sauce for Canning — If you're interested in canning cranberry sauce, this recipe tells you how. My mom used to can things when I was little - strawberries, tomatoes, but never cranberries. Now that I've tried it, I find I love canning cranberry sauce!
- Homemade Jellied Canned Cranberry Sauce — How do you get jellied cranberry sauce without buying the can? Make it yourself! Homemade cranberry sauce always taste so much better than anything you can buy in the store, and it's really not hard to make. Try it!
- Whole Cranberry Sauce — Why buy cranberry sauce in a can from the store when canning cranberry sauce is so easy? It doesn't take a lot of skill or a lot of time to make some delicious cranberry sauce, and like Mom always says, homemade is best!
- Dylan's Cranberry Sauce with a Kick (shown) — Can you guess what the unexpected ingredient is?
- Honey-Peppered Cranberry Sauce — I know what you're thinking: Who puts pepper in cranberry sauce? Well, my family does...and once you've tried this homemade cranberry sauce recipe, you will too. It's surprisingly good!
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce — If you like spicy cranberry sauce, then this cranberry sauce recipe is for you. It's not spicy-hot, but with ginger, cloves and cinnamon, it is definitely spicy-flavorful. Being an easy cranberry sauce recipe doesn't hurt either - it's simple and tasty.
- Clementine Cranberry Sauce (shown) — Like traditional cranberry sauce but with a slight twist.
- Citrus Cranberry Sauce — For a lemony spin on a traditional cranberry sauce recipe, this homemade cranberry sauce can't be beat. It has orange in it as well, and the sweetness gives a nice balance to the natural tartness of the lemons and cranberries.
- Orange Cranberry Sauce — Cranberry sauce recipes are so delicious, but this one with the infusion of orange juice is even better! Sweet and tangy...now that's my kind of cranberry sauce recipe!
- Orange Cranberry Sauce with Apples — One of the most popular dishes at our Thanksgiving table is this cranberry sauce recipe. It's nice, because it uses lots of other fruits too, and it's really perfect served any time of year.
For more great Thanksgiving side dish recipes, see our collection of 6 Green Bean Casserole Recipes.
- Ginger Citrus Cranberry Sauce — Lemon, orange and ginger give this cranberry sauce recipe its unusual flavor and wonderful appeal. Best of all, it's simple to make, and your guests will think you slaved for hours!
- Ginger Pecan Cranberry Sauce — This is one of the best recipes containing whole cranberry sauce. You can mash the berries if you like, of course, but leaving them whole gives an extra burst of flavor to this yummy cranberry sauce recipe. The pecans add a nice crunch, too.
- Orange-Ginger Cranberry Sauce — For a cranberry sauce recipe that's as easy as they come, this one is surprisingly zippy! It's got 3 simple ingredients and a lot of good flavor. The ginger and orange complement the cranberries nicely, and it takes no time at all to get it ready.
- Warm Apple and Cranberry Sauce (shown) — Apples are an extra-special ingredient in this cranberry sauce recipe.
- Warm Cranberry Apricot Relish — a fun alternative to the classic cranberry sauce recipe.
- Cranberry Sauce with Raspberry Vinegar — Some people like their cranberry sauce very sweet, but this one is really delicious with a bit of tartness. The raspberry vinegar gives an extra little punch to a very good cranberry sauce recipe. Try it, you'll like it!
- Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce — I love a good cranberry sauce recipe, and this one is particularly decadent! The infusion of the orange liqueur makes it so good, it will be a definite standout at your holiday feast. Why wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas? Make it today!
- Microwave Cranberry Sauce with Variations — Homemade cranberry sauce is really pretty easy, but it just got even easier - use your microwave! No stovetop mess, all the same great flavor you love in cranberry sauce, plus variations. Now that's something to be thankful for!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Menu from RecipeLion
- 51 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show Free eCookbook
- "The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall" Free eCookbook
- Easy Salad Recipes: 41 Recipes for Thanksgiving
- "24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects" eCookbook
- 36 Thanksgiving Recipes Free eCookbook
- Flan de Camote
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway
- Buttery Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops
- Polder 5 Piece Food Storage Set Review
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Potato Skins
- Gorgonzola, Peach, and Bacon Flatbread
- Hot Crab, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Lemon Angel Food Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream
- Shrimp and Bok Choy Caprese Salad
- Light Strawberry Pineapple Cheesecake
- 5-Ingredient Lime Pie