3 Layer Christmas Jello Salad
Jello isn't just for summer picnics anymore! This Christmas dessert is as tasty as it is visually impressive.
2 packages raspberry jello
1 small jar green stuffed olives
1 jar Bing cherries, reserve juice
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
8 ounces whipping cream
2 packages green jello
2 packages lime or lemon jello
1 small can crushed pineapple
- Chop olives and Bing cherries.
- Mix with reserved juice and water to make liquid volume specified on Jello package.
- Add to Jello and let set in 9 x 13 pan in refrigerator until very firm.
- Second layer: cream cheese, whipping cream. Whip cream, then add softened cream cheese.
- Spread on top of firmed first layer.
- Let set in refrigerator 2-3 hours (until firm).
- Third layer: green Jello, Lime or Lemon (add food coloring, if not dark enough), crushed pineapple, drained Mix jello with required water for canned fruit, add pineapple.
- Cool, but do not let set.
- Pour on top of 1st and 2nd layers, then let set.