Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from RecipeLion.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chili's famous buffalo wings can be re-created at home with the aid of a deep fryer. Be sure to serve with blue cheese dressing, just like at the restaurant!
Preparation Time: 20 min
1. Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl.
2. In another small bowl, whisk together egg and milk. Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces.
3. Preheat 4-6 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
4. One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then into the breading blend; then repeat the process so that each piece of chicken is double-coated. When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on a plate and chill for 15 minutes.
5. When the chicken is done resting, drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for 5-6 minutes or until each piece is browned.
6. As chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl. Microwave sauce for 20-30 seconds or just until the butter is melted, then stir to combine. You can also use a small saucepan for this step. Just combine the hot sauce and butter in the saucepan over low heat and stir until butter is melted and ingredients are blended.
7. When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate lined with a couple paper towels. Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a large jar with a lid. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the container, cover, and then shake gently until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce. Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve the dish with blue cheese dressing and sliced celery on the side.
Serves 2-4 as an appetizer.
If you like this restaurant recipe, then you will love our free 27 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes eCookbook. Download your copy for free now!
Top Restaurant Recipes