Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from RecipeLion.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Southern Italy meets the Deep South in this bold seafood-and-poultry Cajun pasta copycat recipe. Serve with greens for a true Southern flavor!
1. Place the butter into a saute pan. Allow the butter to melt slightly. Add the seasoning into the pan and stir together with the melted butter.Add the chicken into the pan and continue to cook until the chicken is about half done.
2. While the chicken is cooking, carefully place the pasta into boiling water and cook until al dente.
3. Pour the clam juice into the pan. Add the peppers and onions.Cook for another minute, making sure the vegetables are heated through and the chicken is almost done.
4. Add the shrimp into the pan. Toss the ingredients together and continue to cook until the shrimp are almost done.
5. Add the tomatoes into then pan. Continue to cook mixture until both the shrimp and chicken are thoroughly cook through.
6. Place some pasta into each bowl. Spoon equal portions of the jambalaya mixture into each bowl over the pasta.
Top Restaurant Recipes