Picnic and grilling season is rapidly approaching, and don't forget all those graduation parties and Father's Day celebrations that aren't far behind. What seems to be the one staple for all of these? Potato salad recipes! Whether you prefer your Oma's German potato salad recipe or something a bit more eclectic, such as this blueberry potato salad, there are bound to be several different recipes you'll want to try. Check out a dozen palate-pleasing potato salad recipes I've collected for you here.
- American Potato Salad — This classic American potato salad recipe is sure to please any crowd. Try this quick and easy recipe for a 4th of July picnic, or take it to a school potluck.
- Potato Salad with Bratwursts — Here's an Oktoberfest recipe that will please everyone. Potato Salad with Bratwursts is hearty and tasty.
- French Style Potato Salad — Replace mayonnaise with a light vinaigrette, and voila! French Potato Salad!
- Crunchy Potato Salad — Bet you never thought of delicious potato salads as being crunchy, but if you want to know how to make potato salad interesting AND delicious, this is the best potato salad recipe for you! It gets its crunch from veggies, not potato chips, and it's always a hit at picnics and potlucks.
- Mom's Baked Potato Salad — Hot or cold, this potato salad is delicious. The recipe serves 10, so prepare a big bowl for your next picnic!
- Dill Potato Salad — Crunchy, creamy potatoes with dill is one of summer's classic tastes. The season is fleeting - make Dill Potato Salad tonight!
- Roasted Potato Salad — Add an Italian twist to potato salad with this recipe. Roasted Potato Salad with Cilantro serves 6.
- Baked Potato Salad — Get the taste of potato salad in a hot, baked casserole. This recipe is perfect for potlucks and as a side dish for barbecue or grilled dishes.
- Hot Seafood and Potato Salad — This creamy casserole is loaded with crab, shrimp, and buttery potatoes, and is baked to a golden crisp. Hot Seafood and Potato Salad is a tasty and filling comfort food.
- Chicken-Potato Salad — Fresh lime, chili powder and jalapenos lend this Chicken-Potato Salad a sunny, Tex-Mex flavor. Put a kick into your meal with this spicy salad!
- Basic Mayo Potato Salad — Dill, Mayo and eggs make this a great potato salad. It's just the refreshing taste you've been looking for. This recipe is a great summer recipe because it's a cool one that doesn't even require the oven.
- Cheese and Potato Salad — Diced Gruyere cheese adds rich taste and sophistication to a basic potato salad recipe. This potato salad recipe is delicious and unconventional.
Share your favorite potato salad recipe with us!