Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from RecipeLion.com posted directly to your News Feed.
22 4th of July Dessert Recipes eCookbook
6 Quick and Easy Mouth Watering Grilling Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make your mouth water this summer season. While you're basking in the sun take out your grill and start barbecuing your favorite recipes. The sweet smell of BBQ sauce and corn on the cob just make me realize it's summer. Make sure you use the proper temperature for grilling burgers and when you're grilling corn on the cob or grilling chicken be sure you don't burn it. There are thousands of great grilling recipes that are just calling your name. Try these mouth watering recipes for a change and have a great summer!
Table of Contents:
1. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin from the salmon.
2. Using a needle nose, remove any bones.
3. Soak it in the rum for 15 minutes.
4. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
5. Mix the rest of the ingredients together - this is the cure.
6. Using a shallow pan, completely bury the fillet in the cure mixture.
7. Let it sit in the fridge for 4 hours (a lot of the juice will be extracted by the cure).
8. Rinse off the cure with cold water and pat dry.
9. Smoke it at 200-225 for 1.5 to 2 hours or until it's done.
Be sure you have instructions for grilling hamburgers, you don't want to lose that juicy taste.
Try a simple chicken marinade recipe.
Smoke your vegetables and try a grill vegetable recipe
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!