YoCrunch Yogurt Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"YoCrunch has changed the way I view yogurt. With their variety of flavors and add-ins, I will never be bored by my yogurt snack again! YoCrunch packs unbelievable variety and taste into their yogurt creations so no matter what you're craving, there's a yogurt to satisfy your taste buds!"
"How much goodness can the folks at YoCrunch pack into one snack cup? Evidently a lot, as is evident here. They leave no food base uncovered with this loaded option. Greek yogurt provides lean protein, raspberries and acai provide sweetness and nutrients, and almonds provide crunch and heart healthy omega 3s. If you're looking to start your day on the right nutritional foot, then these portion-controlled sweet treats are for you."
"I tried the YoCrunch Greek yogurt cup with strawberries, and was pleasantly surprised by the treat. I thought it had a great contrast going on between all of the ingredients involved. The strawberries at the bottom added sweetness, and the low fat granola was the perfect texture add-in. The tangy and protein-heavy Greek yogurt tied everything in, making this ideal for mornings or for snacking. The cups are small, which is ideal for over-eaters like myself. If you like yogurt and you enjoy snacking, then give these a try."
"The YoCrunch Cherry Pie Parfait yogurt was unbelievable! The yogurt comes with fruit on the bottom which you can stir, and then there is a separate pouch for pie crumble topping. I was amazed on my first bite at how the combination of blended yogurt and topping tastes exactly like cherry pie! The yogurt has large chunks of cherry and the yogurt itself is creamy and rich. If you have a sweet tooth and are craving some pie, this is the next best thing! This fat free yogurt tastes like a guilty pleasure, but it’s not. Who needs pie when you have YoCrunch Pie Parfait yogurt? I was wowed. No yogurt I’ve tried truly has matched its declared flavor, like this one has."
"The YoCrunch Triple Berry Pie Parfait with Crumble Crust is ideal if you're looking for a mid-afternoon sweet treat. The yogurt is plenty sweet, which is great for those who want a healthier way to indulge their sweet tooth. The crumble topping adds the perfect amount of crunch and bite to the Greek yogurt treat, making these fun-sized snacks more memorable."
"I tried the YoCrunch vanilla yogurt with M&M topping and was pleasantly surprised. I never thought that candy would taste good on top of plain yogurt, but in this snack it combines perfectly. The slightly-tangy taste of the yogurt is balanced out by the sweetness of the M&Ms, plus the candy topping gives the yogurt a nice bit of extra texture. I also tried the Apple Pie Parfait yogurt, part of the new line featuring everyone's favorite pie flavors from berry to cherry to apple. The Apple Pie Parfait yogurt was delicious! I loved that it included my favorite part of apple pie - the cinnamon-y crust! Plus it had real slices of apple mixed in, so I really felt like I was having home-cooked Thanksgiving apple pie. This is the perfect dessert to grab if you're heading off to work or want to pack something simple and yummy for the kids."
"I’ve always been a fan of vanilla yogurt, and Yoplait has some of the best. It never occurred to me to add in something as decadent as chocolate chip cookie pieces, but I’m sure glad it occurred to the good folks at Yoplait! What better way to enjoy a mid-morning snack than with some yummy Chips Ahoy cookies? I can eat my healthy yogurt and not feel guilty about a little something sweet and crunchy to mix it up a bit. YoCrunch has a great variety of other flavors, including one with Fruity Pebbles that my kids just love – that and the M&Ms."
"My 2 boys love yogurt in any form, so getting them to agree to try YoCrunch with Fruity Pebbles was pretty much a no-brainer. They didn’t know what Fruity Pebbles were, but no matter – the loved the combination! Here is what they had to say…
Mommy: Can you describe this yogurt for me?
5 1/2-year old: It tastes like whipped cream. It seems like it is a crunchy yogurt.
Mommy: What else can you tell me?
5 1/2-year old: I love it!
Mommy: Do you want any more breakfast?
5 1/2-year old: What I really want is another yogurt like this. I could eat these all day long and not get tired of them!
Mommy: How do you like the yogurt?
3-year-old: Good (this, mumbled between super-fast shoveling of said yogurt into mouth)
Mommy: Anything else?
3-year-old: It tastes like ice cream!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- MAX'IS Creations Hoop in a Mug Review
- Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan Review
- Anolon 3 Qt Au Gratin and Rectangular Baker Review
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Primula Pour Over Coffee Maker and Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Rudolph Foods Pork Rinds and Snacks Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Smart Chicken Review
- SeaPak Popcorn Fish and Shrimp Review
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- St. Paddy's Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Cheesy Cheddar Burger Bites
- Easy Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
- Cherry Chip Cake with Whipped Vanilla Buttercream
- Easy No-Bake Creme Brulee
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 15 Best Homemade Italian Sausage Recipes
- MAX'IS Creations Hoop in a Mug Review
- MAX'IS Creations