Pepperidge Farm Review
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I was pleasantly surprised at house easy the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets were to work with. I made one of their tart recipes which was so easy and made in less than 40 minutes. Not bad for such a delicious and fancy looking appetizer.
I love how universal the sheets are, you could may all sorts of tarts or pastries with them. It has a slight sweet flavor and delicious buttery and crisp taste ounce it's cooked. The pastry practically melts in your mouth. If you're looking for an easy and fun way to make some impressive appetizers, desserts or even snacks, these Puff Pastry sheets are perfect."
"I tried the PB&J Donuts which came from a Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry recipe. You can take the flavors from the famous lunchtime peanut butter and jelly sandwich and transform them into a flaky, elegant pastry. This recipe is a fun take on the lunchtime favorite and a great use of the delicious puff pastry. The peanut butter and jelly filling is a perfect match with the light pastry dough."
"I sampled some of the Pear Tarte Tatin recipe from Pepperidge Farm. If you like pies and tartes, you will love this fruit-packed recipe with a flaky thin crust. This crust and pastry recipe are fabulous match for any pastry you would find in a bakery. Why go to a bakery when you can make this elegant tart at home?"
"If you are looking for a tasty, savory and impressive appetizer recipe, this recipe for Spinach, Crab & Artichoke Mini Tarts from Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets is perfect! The fluffy pastry, with a creamy, crab filling is stupendous and a beautiful treat to serve on a large platter. Your guests will think you’re a baking master after trying these amazing mini tarts!"
"So I think it's a testament to how much I already like Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry that I didn't even have to buy a new box to review it. I already had some stashed in the freezer. I made the Pear Tarte Tatin with it, and it turned out great! Although my pears were under ripe and made the recipe complicated, the puff pastry was the easy part!
I simply thawed it out, unfolded it, and cut off the corners to make it a circle for the base of the tart. The pastry sheet was easy to handle, and I had no problems moving it onto the tart. It can be the most frustrating thing when your pastry can't hold together long enough for you to put it in the baking pan, but I had no trouble at all with this pastry. Once baked, it's flaky, buttery, and addictive. Use it as directed in the recipes and it will come out perfectly cooked!"
"Overall, I was extremely impressed with the Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets. Baking with them couldn't have been any easier, as they are ready to go straight from the packaging. I think most home bakers find puff pastry to be intimidating, but because these sheets are ready to use from the freezer the Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets were incredibly easy to use.
When it bakes, the puff pastry becomes tender, flaky and unbelievably delicious. These sheets are a terrific convenience item that tastes like fresh handmade puff pastry. I made a batch of PB&J Doughnuts and I will be making this delicious recipe again and again."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crisp Fruit Gadgets Review
- American Licorice Company Candy Review
- Swiss Diamond 9-Piece Set Review
- Princella Yams Review
- Peanut Butter Boy Peanut Butter Review
- Korin Togiharu Molybdenum Petty Knife Review
- Hand-Carved Serving Spoons Review
- Naturipe Farms Fresh Cranberry Sauce Kit Review
- Oliso PRO-1000 Vacuum Sealer Starter Kit Product Review
- Popeye Spinach Review
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Steal The Show
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects eCookbook and Craft Guide
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 30 Thanksgiving Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 30 Minute Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Dad's German Goulash
- Baked Potato Breakfast
- Dump and Go Potato Soup
- Luscious Custard Cobbler
- DIY Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Mmm Mississippi Mud Cake
- Coconut Snow Balls
- Cheesy Crescent Chicken Bake
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole