Mom Made Foods Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The bite-sized turkey meatballs from Mom Made Foods are a versatile dish for dinner or snacking. These turkey meatballs are filled with plenty of protein and natural meat. This isn't your mystery cafeteria meatball; it's a
restaurant-quality dish. Whether you're looking for a pasta topping or are setting up the perfect party tray, these poppable bites work every time. Plus, they're smaller than regular meatballs, making them the ideal food to serve to your kids. If you're looking for new ways to sneak some protein into your kids' diet, these handy snacks are the way to go!"
"The Bite-Size Turkey Meatballs from Mom Made Foods are light yet meaty morsels, making them perfect for both snack time and meal time. Soft and tender, rather than dense and heavy like some meatballs can be, these tasty turkey meatballs could just as easily be served over pasta for dinner as set out with toothpicks and dipping sauce for an appetizer. They have enough flavor to stand on their own, but they are also mild enough to fit in with various dishes. From sweet sauces to spicy sauces, these meatballs can go with anything. Plus, they're a healthy option without sacrificing flavor or texture. They would make a great dinner supplement for kids!"
"The Turkey Meatballs from Mom Made Foods have a simple but delicious taste. I think they'd do well in my mom's Hawaiian meatball dish, a pineapple and brown sugar sauce mixed with the meatballs and poured over rice. Since they're bite-size they'd be perfect as appetizers and a healthy substitution for ground beef. Lean and tasty, I definitely plan on making some of these tasty Mom Made Bites Turkey Meatballs."
"Mom Made Foods' Bite-Size Turkey Meatballs are really great! They're child-friendly, but adults will like them too. They're sized perfect for small mouths. They'd also be great for a party appetizer. Unlike many
meatballs, they're pretty healthy, made with antibiotic-free turkey, wheat bread crumbs and a few other natural ingredients. Not to mention, they're low in fat! They'd be great with any dipping sauce or served over pasta. I really enjoyed these meatballs!"
"I was surprisingly pleased to discover how much flavor was packed into these miniature meatballs! I really enjoyed the taste, and it's an added bonus
that they are made with all natural meat. I can see how the size would be ideal for serving to little kids not only as an after-school snack, but for dinner, as well. They are also a great size for creating bite-size finger food to be passed around or served as an appetizer at a party."
"Usually when something is marketed as healthy, I expect it to be bland and dry, but the bite-size Turkey Meatballs from Mom Made Bites were surprisingly tasty - even without sauce! While they're the perfect healthy option for kids, they're great for grown ups too. Throw some meatballs in a light marinara sauce and enjoy them spooned over a sub sandwich. I can't wait to try these in spaghetti tonight!"
"Mom Made Food's Turkey Meatballs make the perfect quick afternoon snack. Just pop a few in the microwave and you have a tasty and healthy alternative to traditional chicken nuggets. You can dip them in sauce for an even
juicier flavor. If you're looking for an easy and healthy pick me up, you can't go wrong with these excellent meatballs."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Microplane Stainless Steel Herb Mill Review
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Melitta Coffee Grinder Review
- Starpack XL Kitchen Utensil Set Review
- Wholly Wholesome Baked Goods Review
- Fiesta Skillet Baker Review
- Wickles Pickles Review
- Mr. Pizza Cordierite Grill Stone Set Review
- Wusthof Pro Cook's Knife Review
- Vacu Vin Pineapple Slicer Review
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-Ingredient Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- Chilled Green Gazpacho Soup
- Lower Sugar Bread and Butter Refrigerator Pickles
- Easy Summer Panzanella Salad
- Mini Spinach Tartlets Recipe
- Choc Chip Coffee Biscotti Recipe
- Authentic Mexican Salsa Trilogy
- Coconut Berry Flag Cake
- How to Make Homemade Eggnog