Boon Kitchen Tools Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Before using the Nanner from Boon, I never thought of slicing a banana as an inconvenience, but now that I've tried the gadget, I'm not sure how I ever lived without it! Making my bowl of cereal in the morning is now so much easier, thanks to the Nanner. All I have to do is peel my banana and stick it in the handy Nanner device, pull the handle once, and voila: my banana is neatly sliced into even-sized pieces and plopped directly into my cereal bowl. No more messing around with knives and cutting boards; the Nanner eliminates extra mess and makes cutting bananas lightning fast!"
"The Pluck has totally changed the way I think about fruit preparation. I used to dread making fruit salads because it was such a pain to have to dig out the stems and pull off the leaves from individual strawberries. When I used the Pluck to help prepare my fruit salad (for a party of 30 people, no less!) it was amazingly quick and easy! I just stuck the little device into the top of the strawberry, pushed the button, and out came the annoying little stem, leaves and all! I was able to put together my (very large) fruit salad in a much shorter period of time than I would have been able to without the Pluck. This is a great little device for anyone who cooks with fresh produce a lot. It's a huge time saver!"
"The Slicer from Boon may just be my new favorite kitchen tool of all time. Not only does it swiftly create slices of all my favorite kinds of fruits and veggies (I used it to cut eggs, cheese and strawberries) in record time, it also ensures that all slices are the same size. I hate when I'm slicing vegetables or fruits and I don't get an even cut each time. This handy slicing device from Boon totally eliminates that problem."
"As a mother of two young kids, the kitchen products from Boon are a huge help to me. I used the Slicer and the Nanner to quickly make kid-sized slices of fruits and veggies for my little ones to snack on. I didn't have to dirty up an extra plate either since I just used the tools to slice the fruits and vegetables directly onto their snack trays... no cutting board needed! Any busy parent will definitely find these cutting tools handy; they help get food on the table in record time, which is a life-saver when you're dealing with hungry young kids!"
"Entertaining will never be the same after you try Boon’s Slicer. This hand-held fruit and vegetable slicer has a touch of magic, as it slices multiple, even slices into fruits and vegetables with the greatest of ease. Don’t bother with the awkward task of trying to slice strawberries or veggies into even pieces. This slicer does it for you and makes the slices look beautiful! If you’re putting out a fruit or vegetable spread, this slicer is invaluable. Your fruit and veggies will look so elegant! I also love that the slicer is dishwasher safe."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Caso Air Fryer Review
- LaGrange Electric Crepe and Pancake Maker Giveaway
- Craftwell USA eBrush Airbrush System and Adapter Set Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- "Elizabeth's Everyday Essentials" Anything Pan Review
- Terra's Kitchen Delivery Meal Kit Review
- MasterPan Non-Stick Divided Pan Review
- Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Duet Blender/Food Processor Review
- Stamp Out Personalized Cutting Board Review
- Glasslock Food Storage Containers Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spinach and Feta Tortellini
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Liver
- Nutella Cheesecake
- Pizza Star Recipe
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Bars
- Detox Quinoa Salad with Turmeric Tahini Dressing
- 10 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day
- Winter's Best Soup
- Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bake
- Freezer-Friendly Western Omelet Egg Muffins