The Big Book of Cupcakes Cookbook Review
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Big Book of Cupcakes is packed with photos that are true eye candy! It has every cupcake recipe you could ever imagine, and many you never dreamt of are packed into one awesome book! Not to mention, the book comes complete with tips on kitchenware, storage, frosting and decorating! I like too that the book covers a “palette” of basic frostings, as a jumping off point to make complex and creative cupcakes. Some of the cupcakes have really unique flavor combinations, such as the dried cherry and pistachio cupcakes.
Others are fun takes on traditional desserts, with the chocolate whoopee pie cupcakes, malted milk ball cupcakes, streusel-topped strawberry-rhubarb cupcakes and more! Also, there are ornately decorated cupcakes for every occasion, such as birthdays, Christmas, etc. The book is definitely in line with food trends, including cupcakes like their root beer float cupcakes—which are ice cream cones filled with cupcakes. I could go on and on…I want to bake them all! Move over cake and pie…the cupcake has arrived."
"The Big Book of Cupcakes by Betty Crocker is a dream for any fan of baking or cupcakes or basically delicious treats. Whether you're a beginner baker or expert, you'll be sure to find a recipe in this cookbook that you'll be able to tackle. Not only are their loads of amazing, cute, scrumptious and colorful cupcake recipes, but there are plenty of tips too. Like tips on frosting your cupcakes, easy ways to decorate cupcakes, storing and traveling with cupcakes.
There are so many tempting looking cupcakes in this cookbook that even if I wasn't a very good baker, I'd be willing to try these recipes just to get my hands on this tasty, yummy, goodness. Like the Chocolate Candy Cupcakes on pg. 89, heavenly! Or feast your taste-buds on the super summery fun Pina Colada Cupcakes on pg. 128.
If you are a mother, or heck if you know someone with kids I guarantee they'll love this cookbook. It's chalk full of adorable, delicious and fun themed cupcakes perfect for kids. Like the Turtle-topped Cupcakes on pg. 172, or the Lucky Charms cupcakes on pg. 175. The little girls in your life will love the Fairy Princess cupcakes on pg. 182. The options are endless, the pictures are tempting and the instructions are are clear and concise. This is a win win - win cookbook for me!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Taste of Home Annual Recipes Cookbook 2014 Review
- The Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook Review
- The Southern Slow Cooker Bible Review
- Bake It Like You Mean It Review
- "The Newlywed Cookbook" Review
- 300 Best Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- The Whole Hog Cookbook Review
- I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Casserole Review
- Holiday Cookies Cookbook Review
- 29 Tasty, Easy Breakfast Recipes eCookbook
- 33 Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes: Volume III
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes
- 21 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Motamayez Home
- 10 Best Bisquick Breakfast Recipes
- Lazy Man's Bread Pudding
- Cheesy Bacon Mac and Cheese Casserole
- How to Zest a Lemon 4 Ways
- Rosle Garlic Press Review
- Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish Review
- Peppermint Brownie Baked Alaska
- Olio Carli Citrus Cake
- Duralex Picardie Tumbler Glass Set Review