The Big Book of Cupcakes Cookbook Review
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Big Book of Cupcakes is packed with photos that are true eye candy! It has every cupcake recipe you could ever imagine, and many you never dreamt of are packed into one awesome book! Not to mention, the book comes complete with tips on kitchenware, storage, frosting and decorating! I like too that the book covers a “palette” of basic frostings, as a jumping off point to make complex and creative cupcakes. Some of the cupcakes have really unique flavor combinations, such as the dried cherry and pistachio cupcakes.
Others are fun takes on traditional desserts, with the chocolate whoopee pie cupcakes, malted milk ball cupcakes, streusel-topped strawberry-rhubarb cupcakes and more! Also, there are ornately decorated cupcakes for every occasion, such as birthdays, Christmas, etc. The book is definitely in line with food trends, including cupcakes like their root beer float cupcakes—which are ice cream cones filled with cupcakes. I could go on and on…I want to bake them all! Move over cake and pie…the cupcake has arrived."
"The Big Book of Cupcakes by Betty Crocker is a dream for any fan of baking or cupcakes or basically delicious treats. Whether you're a beginner baker or expert, you'll be sure to find a recipe in this cookbook that you'll be able to tackle. Not only are their loads of amazing, cute, scrumptious and colorful cupcake recipes, but there are plenty of tips too. Like tips on frosting your cupcakes, easy ways to decorate cupcakes, storing and traveling with cupcakes.
There are so many tempting looking cupcakes in this cookbook that even if I wasn't a very good baker, I'd be willing to try these recipes just to get my hands on this tasty, yummy, goodness. Like the Chocolate Candy Cupcakes on pg. 89, heavenly! Or feast your taste-buds on the super summery fun Pina Colada Cupcakes on pg. 128.
If you are a mother, or heck if you know someone with kids I guarantee they'll love this cookbook. It's chalk full of adorable, delicious and fun themed cupcakes perfect for kids. Like the Turtle-topped Cupcakes on pg. 172, or the Lucky Charms cupcakes on pg. 175. The little girls in your life will love the Fairy Princess cupcakes on pg. 182. The options are endless, the pictures are tempting and the instructions are are clear and concise. This is a win win - win cookbook for me!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Savory Bites Review
- Holiday Cookies Cookbook Review
- The Encyclopedia of Sandwiches Cookbook Review
- Taste of Home Annual Recipes Cookbook 2014 Review
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Garden-Fresh Cookbook Review
- "The Newlywed Cookbook" Review
- The Southern Slow Cooker Bible Review
- "Y'all Come Over" Cookbook Review
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 12 Awesome All Day Slow Cooker Recipes
- French Toast Skillet Sticks
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- S'mores French Macarons
- Lemon Basil Quinoa
- Southwest Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars
- Blueberry Chocolate Chip Scones
- Ritzy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Sausage Lasagna Pizza