Two Old Crabs - Video Bloggers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Living on an island in the Puget Sound, Kim and Ellen Grauer quickly learned that road trips need to be planned: returning in time to catch the ferry back home is a critical factor in everything around there!
So when they left for a quick turn-around trip to Portland, OR, about 4 hours south of them, the day began early and the drive afforded lots of talking time. One thing led to another and before they returned home that day, their new careers had been born: it was time to have some fun cooking and producing videos!
The name Two Old Crabs seemed natural: they're both recently retired (but not old!) and this is definitely the area for shellfish, especially succulent & tasty dungeness crab! He’s the photographer, editor and part-time chef, while Ellen is the daily chef and runs the kitchen.
Ellen is from the south, Kim’s family is in the mid-west, they’ve lived in the deep south and southern California and currently live on Whidbey Island so you might say they have a mix-match of recipes. People say they have an awesome collection and can’t wait to try them all! So turn up your computer, sit back and join them on a cooking adventure: it’s always fun to have friends over for dinner!
Two Old Crabs Links
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 15 Halloween Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Spooky Halloween Recipe Ideas eCookbook
- 23 Unforgettable Halloween Party Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 27 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes
- 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 21 Pasta Casserole Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
- Olivia Smith - Food Blogger
- One-Pan Chocolate Cake
- Pumpkin Snickers Poke Cake
- How to Make Croissants
- Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Brownie Cake
- Glazed Peanut Butter Pound Cake
- Homemade Holiday Dressing
- 20-Minute Crispy German Pork Chops
- The Ultimate Tuna Noodle Casserole