Two Old Crabs - Video Bloggers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Living on an island in the Puget Sound, Kim and Ellen Grauer quickly learned that road trips need to be planned: returning in time to catch the ferry back home is a critical factor in everything around there!
So when they left for a quick turn-around trip to Portland, OR, about 4 hours south of them, the day began early and the drive afforded lots of talking time. One thing led to another and before they returned home that day, their new careers had been born: it was time to have some fun cooking and producing videos!
The name Two Old Crabs seemed natural: they're both recently retired (but not old!) and this is definitely the area for shellfish, especially succulent & tasty dungeness crab! He’s the photographer, editor and part-time chef, while Ellen is the daily chef and runs the kitchen.
Ellen is from the south, Kim’s family is in the mid-west, they’ve lived in the deep south and southern California and currently live on Whidbey Island so you might say they have a mix-match of recipes. People say they have an awesome collection and can’t wait to try them all! So turn up your computer, sit back and join them on a cooking adventure: it’s always fun to have friends over for dinner!
Two Old Crabs Links
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Kevin Williams - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Bridgett Nicolace-Bird - Food Blogger
- Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
- Two Old Crabs - Video Bloggers
- Sherron Watson - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- German Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- Butter Pecan Cake
- Red Velvet Pancakes with a Cream Cheese Glaze
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake
- 26 Simple 5-Minute Recipes
- One Skillet Peach-Glazed Chicken
- Mermaid Tail Jell-O Cups
- Pokemon Inspired "Poke Ball" Cookies
- Baked Caramel Dipped Pears