Two Old Crabs - Video Bloggers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Living on an island in the Puget Sound, Kim and Ellen Grauer quickly learned that road trips need to be planned: returning in time to catch the ferry back home is a critical factor in everything around there!
So when they left for a quick turn-around trip to Portland, OR, about 4 hours south of them, the day began early and the drive afforded lots of talking time. One thing led to another and before they returned home that day, their new careers had been born: it was time to have some fun cooking and producing videos!
The name Two Old Crabs seemed natural: they're both recently retired (but not old!) and this is definitely the area for shellfish, especially succulent & tasty dungeness crab! He’s the photographer, editor and part-time chef, while Ellen is the daily chef and runs the kitchen.
Ellen is from the south, Kim’s family is in the mid-west, they’ve lived in the deep south and southern California and currently live on Whidbey Island so you might say they have a mix-match of recipes. People say they have an awesome collection and can’t wait to try them all! So turn up your computer, sit back and join them on a cooking adventure: it’s always fun to have friends over for dinner!
Two Old Crabs Links
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Apple Pie Poppers
- Green Bean Casserole
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Frosting
- Healthy Mexican Corn Salad
- Cucumber Strawberry Salad
- Magic Buns
- Chocolate Mousse Tart with Coconut Crust + Fresh Fruit Flowers
- Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
- Chocolate Spider Web Jellies
- Easy Nutella Puff Pastry Balls