Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jenni Fleener is the creator, photographer and chef behind A Little Bit Crunchy A Little Bit Rock and Roll. She is also the wife to a very talented artist/graphic designer and mom to three beautiful children. As well as the role of mom, Jenni is an artist and a teacher to her children who are all homeschooled.
Jenni has had a passion for cooking since she was a child. Forget Saturday morning cartoons, Jenni was watching Julia Child. In high school, she would pour over Rolling Stone and cooking magazines. In college art school, she would come home from the design studio to prepare homemade bread.
A few years ago her family began a reduced meat diet and are now full-fledged vegetarians. A friend who thought the stories she wrote about her kids were funny, encouraged her to start a blog. Between that, inquiries for recipes she had made, and needing a place to highlight her photography… A Little Bit Crunchy was born.
Jenni's cooking ranges from the outrageously healthy, to the outrageously decadent. Her recipes are all made from scratch but are also easy to prepare. The vegetarian meals she makes focuses on healthy and natural foods that are good for the whole family. Every so often she likes to add in a rich, decadent dessert, just to keep things real.
Jenni's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Jenni's Blog Posts on RecipeLionBlog.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-Minute Prep Company Potatoes
- White Chocolate Strawberry Snack Mix
- Valentine's Chocolate Lattice Sugar Cookies
- Double Taco Meatloaf Recipe
- No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie
- Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- Easy Muffin Tin Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- 5-Minute Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
- 6 of our Favorite Copycat Panera Soup Recipes Plus Bonus Panera Recipes