Dump and Go Dinners: 21 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + Bonus Easy Dessert Recipes
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We live in a busy world and getting dinner on the table every single night can be a trying task. When schedules are hectic and you're pressed for time, turn to these 21 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + Bonus Easy Dessert Recipes. These Dump and Go Dinners are just what you need to get a delicious meal on the table without having to spend all day in the kitchen chopping, stirring and preparing. These simple dinner recipes are as easy as mix and go. Whether they're easy slow cooker recipes that simmer all day while you go about your business or they're quick skillet meals that cook up in record time, any one of these dump and go dinner ideas will save the day for anyone living in today's busy world!
Want more easy dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook of 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick and Easy Meals for even more simple ideas for weeknight dinners.
Dump and Go Dinners:
21 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas
Table of Contents
All Day 4-Packet Roast (shown) - Four packets of flavor in one yummy dish!
Dump & Go Beef Stroganoff (shown) - The easiest beef stroganoff recipe you'll make ... in your slow cooker!
Lazy Man's Pot Roast - Go ahead and be lazy... this is one of our favorite easy weeknight dinner ideas, period.
Classic All Day Beef Stroganoff - You can't beat beef stroganoff; it's a traditional favorite and this version is a breeze to make!
Ramen Noodle Beef Skillet - This skillet meal is one of the easiest dinner recipes ever.
All Day Hungarian Goulash - Goulash recipes are a classic and your family will love this one.
All Day All-American Meatloaf - Make a meatloaf dinner right in your slow cooker!
Lazy Frito Chili Pie (shown at top of page) - That's right... this chili pie recipe has Fritos in it... and it's prepared in the slow cooker. Wow!
Secret Ingredient Slow Cooker Roast (shown at top of page) - Find out what the secret ingredient is and you're sure to be amazed.
4-Ingredient Dump and Go Russian Chicken (shown) - Who knew that four simple ingredients could make such a delicious supper!
2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken (shown) - Just throw these two ingredients in your slow cooker and forget about it.
Easy Dump & Bake Chicken Casserole (shown at top of page) - A dump and bake casserole recipe has never tasted so good. Yum!
Slow Cooker Golden Chicken With Noodles - A classic you'll be hooked on from the very first bite.
Dump and Go Chicken Stroganoff - A twist on the classic stroganoff recipe.
Bisquick Creamy Chicken Casserole - Bisquick makes this chicken casserole recipe super easy to prepare.
Slow Cooker Cool Ranch Chicken - If you love recipes with Ranch, you'll go crazy for this dish!
Dump and Go Cowboy Chicken - Easy cowboy recipes like this one are some of our favorite weeknight dinner ideas.
Looking for the perfect sweet treat to cap off your effortless dinner? Check out our collection of dump and go dessert recipes that are just as simple to prepare! Find 20 Crazy Easy Dump and Go Recipes right here! Enjoy!
Old Venice Pasta Salad (shown) - A pasta salad recipe like none you've had before. Give it a try for your next potluck!
Melt-In-Your-Mouth Slow Cooker Potatoes (shown) - These potatoes are so good they'll practically melt in your mouth.
3-Ingredient Pasta Salad (shown at top of page) - Just three basic ingredients to create this yummy side.
Cowboy Layered Salad - A cowboy recipe that tastes great with any main course.
Lazy Cabbage Skillet - Cabbage recipes don't get much better... or much easier... than this skillet dish.
Throw Together Broccoli Salad - A toss-together side dish that everyone at the table will love.
12-Minute Hot Cabbage Slaw - Add this fast fix to your list of easy weeknight dinner ideas.
Dump and Go Cake (shown) - Dump cake recipes like this one are perfect for when you need a last-minute dessert and don't want to spend too much time baking. All you have to do is dump the ingredients in a pan and bake! What could be easier?
4-Ingredient Dump and Go Cobbler - Once you try out this peach cobbler recipe, you'll be shocked at how easy (and delicious) it is! This recipe for 4-Ingredient Dump and Go Cobbler couldn't be more simple because it's made with cake mix to make your life easy peasy.
Ultimate Chococlate Pudding Dump Cake (shown) - This fudgy chocolate pudding cake is the ultimate easy cake recipe . When that sweet tooth strikes, whip together this Ultimate Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake! It only requires four ingredients and comes together in just minutes.
For even more easy dump and go desserts, take a look through our collection, Dump and Go Dessert: 20 Crazy Easy Dump Cake Recipes. Inside, you'll find super delicious and totally simple cake recipes for all occasions.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dump and Go Dinners: 21 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + Bonus Easy Dessert Recipes
- "Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes" eCookbook
- Muffin Tin Recipes: 26 Easy Recipes In a Muffin Tin
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March
- 21 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- The Best Funeral Foods: 18 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 25 Charming Old Fashioned Recipes
- "Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes" eCookbook
- 27 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pizza Recipes: 12 Homemade Pizza Casseroles
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Asparagus
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- Southern Brunch Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Bacon Cheddar Breakfast Muffins
- Carrot Cake Bread Pudding
- Very Best Deviled Eggs
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March