28 Favorite Potluck Meals Recipes + 8 Bonus Potluck Picks
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Potluck meals recipes are a fun and budget friendly way to get together and share delicious food with your family and friends. No matter if it's cold or warm outside a potluck is a timeless idea that's good for all year round. We've gathered together reader favorite, easy and delicious potluck recipes for you to explore. Use this awesome collection of 28 Favorite Potluck Meals Recipes Plus 8 Bonus Potluck Recipe Picks for ideas for your next big gathering.
28 Favorite Potluck Meals Recipes
+ 8 Bonus Potluck Picks
Table of Contents
A favorite for any party or gathering, deli salads are the perfect potluck meals recipes idea because they are usually easy, versatile and popular. Whether it's chicken, pasta, potato or fruit, deli salads are a timeless favorite that is sure to please everyone at the party. Try mixing things up a bit with a unique twist on classic salads, like the lemon chicken salad and pasta fruit salad below. These dishes are proving to be eye catching and palate pleasing favorites.
American Potato Salad (shown above)
BONUS POTLUCK RECIPE PICK: Coleslaw Just Like KFC (shown at top of page)
The essential on the go dish, casserole recipes are some of the best crowd pleasers. Maybe because it's often a meal in one, or jam packed with lots of different tasty favorites, but if you want to guarantee your dish won't go wrong than make up one of these popular casserole recipes. The key for many casseroles is to make it cheesy, the ever pleasing addition of cheese will even make a vegetable hater scream for more if it's in a casserole.
Cheesy Chicken Casserole (shown above)
BONUS POTLUCK RECIPE PICK: Cheddar Broccoli Bake (shown at top of page)
Bring along one of these delicious and easy side dish potluck meals recipes for your next gathering. From beans, to cole slaw and even the unique pretzel salad; these recipes will surely be the favorites to add alongside some of the entree dishes at the party.
BONUS POTLUCK RECIPE PICK: Gooey Potato Bake (shown above)
There are tons of ideas for dessert recipes that work great at a potluck, but what we've found is that easy and classic tend to be most popular. No bake recipes and desserts with only a few steps are ideal because you can make them for a large amount of people quickly. Don't forget, a potluck isn't complete without at least one cake, so spice things up with this irresistible orange dream cake below.
Triple Orange Poke Cake (shown at top of page)
BONUS POTLUCK RECIPE PICK: Layered Pineapple Dream (shown above)
Need even more ideas for what to bring along to your next potluck or family gathering? We have more great recipes for potluck meals in this collection of 16 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes. Enjoy!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Dump and Go Dinners: 26 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + Bonus Easy Dessert Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 18 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
- "Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes" eCookbook
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 14 Potluck Ideas For Sides, Desserts and More Free eCookbook
- 27 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 16 Cool No Bake Dessert Recipes + 8 Bonus No Bake Cookies
- 13 Paula Deen-Inspired Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Comfify Collapsible Kitchen Colander Set Review
- Bruschetta & Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Make-Ahead Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Lemon Pepper Avocado Hummus
- Copycat Jamba Juice Peach Pleasure Recipe
- Egg and Quinoa Breakfast Muffins
- Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
- No-Bake Nutella Mousse Cheesecakes
- Pork Chili Verde