18 Simple Brown Bag Lunch Ideas
By: Sarah Hetland, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of the best ways to save money is by bringing your lunch to work, but we know it's difficult to figure out what to make. No one wants to eat the same boring thing over and over again. So we've put together these 18 Simple Brown Bag Lunch Ideas for you to try. Discover which of these quick and easy brown bag lunch ideas you'll love the most.
Whether you're a sandwich lover, a salad nut or just simply appreciate some variety in your daily lunch, these brown bag lunch ideas are sure to shake things up. Pair one of these sandwiches with a deli salad or just eat it alone, but don't forget your sweet treat at the end! Try making one of these lunch recipes for a week and see how much money you save from not going out, I guarantee it. Also these ideas also make great school lunch ideas for the kids too.
Table of Contents
It wouldn't be lunch if there weren't some sandwich recipes to choose from. But put that boring PB&J or ham and cheese sandwich aside, try out one of these new sandwich favorites. Feast your taste buds on an easy bbq chicken sandwich, turkey melt or the popular Monte Cristo. With brown bag lunch ideas like this you'll think you are going out to eat. Plus they really are easy to make.
Deli salads are a staple in any lunch bag, especially during those warm weather days when you might be eating outside. With these choices below you've got some classics like egg salad and tuna. But check out some new ways to give your standards a kick, like easy Greek pasta salad or sesame pasta salad. Delicious ideas that are fast become favorites.
You can't complete your lunch menu without tossing a little sweet into that bag. Chalk it up to the cookie your mom used to include in your lunch box, everyone likes cookie with lunch! We've got some easy favorites below, emphasis on easy.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dump and Go Dinners: 26 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + Bonus Easy Dessert Recipes
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 14 Potluck Ideas For Sides, Desserts and More Free eCookbook
- 13 Paula Deen-Inspired Recipes
- 21 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 18 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 25 Charming Old Fashioned Recipes
- 27 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Recipes: 21 Easy Dinner Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less Free eCookbook
- "50 Favorite American Recipes by State" eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cream Cheese Frosted Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- Walnut and Maple Syrup Muffins
- Cake Mix Banana Bread
- Sweet Peach Crumb Bars
- Healthy Kale and Veggie Bowls
- The Companion Group
- Gooey Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts
- 7-Layer Bean Dip
- Simple Slow Cooker Oatmeal Raisin Baked Apples