18 Simple Brown Bag Lunch Ideas
By: Sarah Hetland, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of the best ways to save money is by bringing your lunch to work, but we know it's difficult to figure out what to make. No one wants to eat the same boring thing over and over again. So we've put together these 18 Simple Brown Bag Lunch Ideas for you to try. Discover which of these quick and easy brown bag lunch ideas you'll love the most.
Whether you're a sandwich lover, a salad nut or just simply appreciate some variety in your daily lunch, these brown bag lunch ideas are sure to shake things up. Pair one of these sandwiches with a deli salad or just eat it alone, but don't forget your sweet treat at the end! Try making one of these lunch recipes for a week and see how much money you save from not going out, I guarantee it. Also these ideas also make great school lunch ideas for the kids too.
Table of Contents
It wouldn't be lunch if there weren't some sandwich recipes to choose from. But put that boring PB&J or ham and cheese sandwich aside, try out one of these new sandwich favorites. Feast your taste buds on an easy bbq chicken sandwich, turkey melt or the popular Monte Cristo. With brown bag lunch ideas like this you'll think you are going out to eat. Plus they really are easy to make.
Deli salads are a staple in any lunch bag, especially during those warm weather days when you might be eating outside. With these choices below you've got some classics like egg salad and tuna. But check out some new ways to give your standards a kick, like easy Greek pasta salad or sesame pasta salad. Delicious ideas that are fast become favorites.
You can't complete your lunch menu without tossing a little sweet into that bag. Chalk it up to the cookie your mom used to include in your lunch box, everyone likes cookie with lunch! We've got some easy favorites below, emphasis on easy.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "50 Favorite American Recipes by State" eCookbook
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- RecipeLion's Annual Top 100: Top Recipes of 2016
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 18 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Grandma's Favorites: 19 Vintage Recipes
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 30 Charming Old Fashioned Recipes
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites
- Tropical Breeze Cake Bars
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Feta
- Simple Mojo Sauce Recipe
- Smoky Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup
- Mickey's Easy German Chocolate Cake
- Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies
- Southern Buttermilk Pie
- Stone Cooked Margherita Pizza