We're all short on time and could use a little help in the kitchen, especially when you're planning what to make for dinner every week. You don't need to be some master chef to make these easy dinner ideas. This collection of 17 Stupidly Easy Dinner Ideas and Dessert Recipes is the perfect go-to list for those who are "cooking" challenged or just in a hurry!
That age old question of what to make for dinner can really be quite stress inducing if you're already things you need to plan any given week. Since dining out often is certainly not a cost effective idea, making your own meals is your only smart option. That's why this collection of easy dinner ideas and easy dessert recipes comes in handy. It's the kind of recipe list you'll want to keep saved and even pass on to your friends. Because one can never have too many easy dinner ideas. Now sit back, relax and no longer stress over what to make for dinner.
Table of Contents
Easy Dinner Ideas
From chicken recipes, beef recipes, biscuits, soup recipes, to potato recipes, you'll find easy dinner ideas that everyone will love. Plus they're all so simple dinner will be ready before you can say 1 2 3.
- Stupid Oven "Fried" Chicken - It's stupidly easy and you'll forget it's not really fried once you taste the flavor.
- Crispy Hobo Potato Skins - Drifters don't have a million ingredients on hand, which is why these hobo potatoes are so cheap and easy.
- Poor Man Ham and Cheese Pockets - A simple and cheap recipe that's good any night of the week, it's what to make for dinner!
- Stupid Pork Chops and Gravy - What we're really saying is that that it's simply stupid if you don't make this easy and delicious dish.
- The Easiest Slow Cooked Chicken - Easiest ever, plus super delicious. You can't go wrong with slow cooker recipes like this one.
- 3 Step Cole Slaw - Ready in no time, this cole slaw is the perfect side to your "fried" chicken above.
- Two-Step Beef and Cabbage Soup - This dish is packed with flavor and easier than can be. Simply a must for easy dinner ideas.
- 1 2 3 biscuits - Ready before you can even say 1 2 3, these are my kind of biscuits.
Easy Casserole Recipes
You can't have easy dinner ideas without including some delicious easy casserole recipes. There are so many awesome casserole recipes out there, but there's something about how simple these recipes below are. For being so easy to make, they are truly flavorful in every way. Get on board with these easy dinner ideas today.
- Poor Man Husband Casserole - A favorite among husbands everywhere, this beef casserole recipe is definitely what to make for dinner.
- Fuss Free Cassoulet - It's all in the name, no fuss, no stress; you'll love making this dish.
- Hobo Beans and Sausage Casserole - This super meaty and super easy casserole is a big hit among the kids and the boys in the house.
- Almost A Meal Casserole - One pot recipes are the best! When you can get a whole meal in one dish you simply can't go wrong.
Easy Dessert Recipes
Now that you've got your easy dinner ideas planned out, now it's time to plan what you'll finish that dinner off with. Easy dessert recipes like these below are true winners and have been a big hit with our readers in the past.
- Hobo Cake - So few ingredients, so simple to make. Try this hobo cake whenever you're feeling like something sweet.
- Stupid Icebox Lemon Pie - This easy lemon pie is simply to-die-for; it's the perfect bring along to a potluck or event.
- Easy Peachy Cobbler - You gotta love this classic old-fashioned recipe, and even better when it's this easy.
- Best Easy Dump Cake Ever - Hands down you'll never find any cake recipe easier than dump cake recipes like this.
- No Bake Eskimo Snowball Cookies - These tasty snowball cookies are a hit with people of all ages.