This image courtesy of www.campbellskitchen.com
This luxurious pie features a cookie-pecan crust and a creamy white chocolate filling. It takes just 20 minutes to prepare before it chills in the fridge. No bake desserts are quick and easy and perfect any time of year.
1 (6-ounces) Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies
cup finely chopped pecans
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 (4-ounces each) bars of white chocolate, coarsley chopped
2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
Fresh raspberries and shaved white chocolate, to taste
1 (3.4-ounces) box of vanilla instant pudding mix and pie filling mix
- Place 7 cookies into a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crushed cookies into a medium bowl. Stir in the pecans and butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and 1/4-inch up the side of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Cut the remaining cookies in half. Place the cookie halves, cut-side down, around the inside edge of the pie plate. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat the chocolate and 1/4 cup milk in a 1-quart heavy saucepan over low heat until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth, stirring often. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Combine the pudding mix and the remaining milk in a large bowl and stir according to the package directions. Stir in the chocolate mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the cookie crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until the filling is set.
- Top the pie with the remaining whipped topping, the raspberries and shaved chocolate.
Nutrition per Serving