"17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
Explore the world of easy cake recipes made even simpler with cake mix!
Table of Contents
Note from the Editor
What's Inside this Free eCookbook?
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss our Other eCookbooks!
Sign Up for our Free Newsletter
Dear Cooking Enthusiast:
Baking is fun but let's face it, sometimes you just don't have the time to create all the different dessert recipes you want to. With this collection of 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix, baking becomes easy and efficient! Skip all the extra work and still get the same delicious results; try one of these amazing recipes using cake mix and you'll understand what we're talking about!
Discover the huge variety of drool-worthy desserts that you can whip up using a packaged cake mix. There's a little something for every taste bud in this collection. We've rounded up the best chocolate cake recipes as well as some great fruity recipes perfect for the summer. Plus we're sharing some of our favorite cake mix recipes straight from our test kitchen! From Orange Blossom Cake (pg. 17), to Glazed Birthday Cake Muffins (pg. 30), there’s sure to be something for everyone in this collection.
So if you need a quick and easy dessert recipe you can whip up in a flash that still tastes like it was made from scratch, try one of these simple cake mix recipes and get ready to ‘wow’ your friends. With a recipe for almost any occasion, you’re sure to find some delightful options that will stay in your baking repertoire for years to come.
The Editors of RecipeLion
Chocolate Cake Recipes With Cake Mix
When it comes to simple dessert recipes to serve at a party or family gathering, chocolate cake is a must-make. Using pre-packaged cake mixes, whipping up moist and delicious chocolate cakes becomes a breeze. Included in this collection of chocolate cake recipes with cake mix are recipes for Greek Yogurt Chocolate Zucchini Cake (pictured; pg.25), one of our favorite easy dessert recipes from The Seasoned Mom, Blair Lonergan. Also included in our roundup of rich and tempting chocolate cake mix recipes are Oreo Pudding Poke Cake (pg. 27) and Better Than Anything Chocolate Poke Cake, which was made in our test kitchen and gobbled up in minutes. Find that recipe on page 29, and see for yourself just how good it is!
Fruity Recipes Using Cake Mix
Not a huge fan of chocolate? No problem! There are plenty of yummy dessert recipes using cake mix that steer clear of the cocoa bean. In our fruity recipes using cake mix section, you'll find a citrus-infused Orange Blossom Cake (pictured; pg. 18), a not-to-be-missed Key Lime Cake with fresh berries (pg. 12) and a recipe for Creamy Pina Colada Cake (pg. 14) that will transport you somewhere tropical after just one bite. If you're a fan of fruity cake recipes, this is the section for you!
Other Cake Mix Recipes We Love
The easy cake recipes found in this section are some that didn't fall into an particular category, but that we certainly didn't want to leave out! Glazed Birthday Cake Muffins (pictured; pg. 31), are just what you need to make any special someone's birthday morning a sweet one. And, you won't want to miss out on the absolutely addicting Millionaire's Cake (pg. 37), that uses cream cheese, crushed pineapple, Cool Whip and coconut. These easy cake recipes and more are sure to find a place in your recipe box for years to come once you explore all this section has to offer.
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
If you enjoyed this free eBook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free e Cookbooks here.
With your free copy of 17 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook, you can subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your email inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community! By subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Vintage Desserts To Take You Back In Time
- Layered Pineapple Dream
- 10 Boozy Dessert Recipes Worth Celebrating
- World's Best Ambrosia Salad
- Robert Redford Dessert
- Just Like Lady Bird Johnson's Lemon Squares
- Easy Apple Crisp with Cake Mix
- Snickerdoodle Poppers
- Angel Fluff
- 1970s Pineapple Dream Dessert
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe
- Great Gran's Greatest Goulash
- KitchenIQ Flexible Cutting Boards Review
- Master Pan Non-Stick Divided Pan Review
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Fajita Quinoa
- Dark Chocolate Superfood Bites
- Spiced Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- Super-Moist Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Double Bliss Nutella Brownie Bites