10 Very Easy Dessert Recipes with Bisquick, Plus Bonus Treats
By: Nathan Maisel, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Convenience is always important when it comes to dessert. Recipes with Bisquick are quick, easy, and delicious. This collection of 10 Very Easy Dessert Recipes with Bisquick allows you to enjoy the pleasures of dessert without all of the hassle.
People say that breakfast is the most important part of the day, but who are they kidding? Everyone with a sweet-tooth knows that easy dessert recipes are much better than easy breakfast recipes. The great thing about recipes with Bisquick is that they are done in minutes, and taste like you spent all day over a hot stove. From short cake recipes, to appetizing coffee cakes, there are so many easy recipes with Bisquick that you can make for dessert.
So, enjoy our irresistible list of 10 Very Easy Dessert Recipes with Bisquick and trick your family into thinking that you worked extra hard. They'll never know. Your dessert recipes with Bisquick will taste better this way. Trust us. Enjoy!
Featured Bisquick Recipe: Bisquick Strawberry Short Cake
Try out this quick and easy dessert! Made with fresh strawberries and a scoop of whipped cream, it tastes just like the kind Ma used to make. Treat your family to dessert recipes with Bisquick.
- 2 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced and sweetened
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Stir Bisquick, milk, sugar and butter until soft dough forms. Drop about 6 spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Split shortcakes; fill and top with strawberries. Sprinkle sugar on strawberries and top with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
10 Decadent Dessert Recipes with Bisquick
Impossible Rhubarb Streusel Pie - Recipes with Bisquick are perfect any time of year. Check out this rubarb filled pie with chopped nuts, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins — Moist and delicious, have these for breakfast or dessert. Recipes with Bisquick can be enjoyed whenever you want!
Banana Sticky Buns — This easy dessert recipe taste as good as it sounds. Made with fresh bananas, what else could you ask of dessert recipes with Bisquick.?
French Fruit Tart Wedges — With strawberries, apricots and blueberries, this wonderful dessert is perfect for the summer.
Bisquick Pecan Fingers — Recipes with Bisquick are tasty and full of flavor, and this very easy dessert recipe is no exception. Dip in your coffee or eat them alone. Either way they're great!
Upside-Down Grape Pie — Not many desserts with grapes exist, but this quick recipe is one of the tastiest.
Velvet Crumb Cake — Bisquick and coconut make for one of the best very easy dessert recipes out there.
Bisquick Pumpkin Cake — Made with ginger, cloves and cinnamon this zesty dessert is an absolute treat.
Hawaiian Pineapple Cake — Add tropical flair to your dessert recipes with Bisquick.
One Pan Fruit Cobbler — Fruity. Delicious. Simply Irresistible.
Most Popular Bisquick Recipes for Dessert (UPDATE)
We’ve found even more delicious Bisquick recipes for dessert that will get your dessert on the table in no time. Voted the best by our readers, these blue ribbon winners will become household staples and will be enjoyed by everyone. Take a shortcut in the kitchen and use Bisquick to make some of the most decadent desserts. You won’t even be able to tell the difference between homemade and Bisquick. They’re that good!
Use Bisquick to make an easy cake recipe that will have you eating slice after slice. This fruity cake recipe is perfect for any time of year and can be substituted with any of your favorite fruits. Enjoy with a scoop of icecream and see how Bisquick can make one of the most delicious cake recipes out there.
These fun muffin tin treats are not only yummy, they're also super easy to make. Made using Bisquick, these cinnamon roll treats come together in no time at all. Serve them to your family for breakfast or eat them as a late night snack; no matter when you choose to enjoy your bite-sized cinnamon roll puff, you're sure to fall in love with the treat with every bite you take!
If you haven't heard of hummingbird cake, we are proud to introduce you to this classic southern treat. With pineapple, bananas and chopped pecans, its fruity flavor will have you hooked by your first bite. Don't resist this layered cake recipe made from Bisquick and treat your family to a slice of heaven.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- No Bake Coconut Balls
- Make-Ahead Sex in a Pan
- Top 10 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Layered Pineapple Dream
- Forbidden Fantasy Eclair Pie
- 10 Very Easy Dessert Recipes with Bisquick, Plus Bonus Treats
- 24 Easy Pineapple Dessert Recipes
- "24 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Crescent Roll Apple Pie Bites
- Heavenly Sweets: 14 Bible-Inspired Dessert Ideas
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March
- 5-Ingredient Baked Pierogi Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Bake
- Easy Homemade Chili Seasoning
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Easy Sweet Pea Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Apricot Pork Loin
- Rodelle Vanilla and Chocolate Products Review