Slow Cooker Countdown to Easter 2011
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spring may be here but that doesn't mean we're going to stop using our slow cookers! If anything the slow cooker is even more ideal as the weather gets warmer because it means not heating up the kitchen as much with our ovens. So we've decided to bring back our slow cooker countdown! Each week we will be featuring five new slow cooker recipes and we'll highlight one each week in our Weekend Wrap-Up newsletter issue. Check back each week for new, easy and delicious slow cooker recipes. By then you'll have gathered a wonderful collection of tasty and easy slow cooker recipes to use all year round.
Slow Cooker Recipes Countdown to Easter:
33. Southwestern White Chili - Creating an out of the ordinary chili has never been easier than with this slow cooker white bean chili recipe. This southwestern white chili can be served with tortilla chips, sour cream, avocado dip and Mexican beer for a delicious dinner.
32. Turkey Sausage Chili with Beans - Anyone interested in alternative chili recipes will love this one for turkey sausage chili with beans. This simple chili recipe is a delicious option for lunch or dinner.
31. Honey Ribs and Rice - With three levels of sweetness, this easy recipe for a slow cooker is out of this world. Give this slow cooker ribs recipe a try for your next meal.
30. Beef Fajita Soup - Go south of the border with one of our favorite slow cooker soup recipes. This tasty beef fajita soup is one of the best slow cooker recipes we've found, and it makes a great appetizer to any Mexican-themed meal.
29. Very Veggie Vegetable Curry - If you've ever wondered how to make vegetable curry, here's a quick and easy answer for you. Follow this slow cooker recipe for Very Veggie Vegetable Curry and enjoy a simple and delicious vegetarian meal with tons of flavor.
28. Zucchini Italiano Slow Cooker Recipe - Any zucchini aficionado will love this slow cooker recipe for beginners. The zucchini Italiano slow cooker recipe is a delicious, vegetarian-friendly slow cooker recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
27. Tijuana Pie - If you love Mexican food and are looking for easy slow cooker recipes, this Tijuana Pie is perfect for you. Just layer the ingredients according to this easy slow cooker recipe and you'll have a tasty dinner in about five to seven hours.
26. Traveling Eggs Slow Cooker Breakfast - Imagine waking up to a fresh cooked breakfast. It's easy with this slow cooker breakfast recipe. Just put all the ingredients together in a slow cooker, let it cook for six to eight hours overnight, and then enjoy your Traveling Eggs Slow Cooker Breakfast in the morning!
25. Low Fat Healthy Chili in Slow Cooker - If you love chili but want a more nutritious option, consider this recipe for Low Fat Healthy Chili in Slow Cooker. It's an excellent slow cooker recipe that you can enjoy guilt-free for lunch or for dinner.
24. Warm Crab and Almond Spread - Hot crab dip recipes don't get any easier than this! Follow the instructions below to create a tasty warm crab and almond spread that is sure to be a hit at your next party.
23. Black and White Chocolate Fondue - For a romantic night in or a party with friends, this recipe for black and white chocolate fondue is sure to be a big hit. Follow this easy chocolate fondue recipe, buy some strawberries and indulge in this sweet treat, which is one of our most favorite slow cooker recipes ever.
22. French Onion Soup Slow Cooker - You might think of French onion soup as fancy, but the best French onion soup we've ever had was actually very simple to make. This French Onion Soup Slow Cooker recipe makes cooking French onion soup easy as 1, 2, 3!
21. Honey Orange Chicken - This recipe for Honey Orange Chicken is one of those easy slow cooker recipes you'll use time and time again. Flavored with orange juice and honey, this recipe for honey orange chicken is sure to be a hit, even with the pickiest of eaters.
20. Hot Fruit Dessert - A slow cooker can be your best friend if you're looking for easy to make dessert recipes. This Hot Fruit Dessert recipe takes no time at all to prepare and is one of those excellent slow cooker recipes to use when hosting a dinner party.
19. Slow Cooker Meat Pasta Sauce - This Slow Cooker Meat Pasta Sauce gives you a taste of Italy without having to slave over a hot stove all day. You won't find a recipe for rich meat sauce for pasta that's more flavorful than this. If you love Italian sausage, this sauce is for you!
18. Easy Steak in the Slow Cooker - There are many ways to cook steak, but one of our favorites is in a slow cooker. This Easy Steak Slow Cooker recipe, which features mushroom and onion soup flavors, is one of the best slow cooker recipes around.
17. Awesome Chicken and Egg Noodles - Everyone loves homemade chicken noodle soup recipes. This recipe for Awesome Chicken and Egg Noodles is the best chicken noodle soup because it's made in a slow cooker. After just a few steps, you'll have the most flavorful chicken soup ever!
16. Lovely Cauliflower and Potato Curry - If you're intimidated by Indian cooking and want a simple recipe for vegetable curry, try this Lovely Cauliflower and Potato Curry. Also known as aloo gobi, this vegetable curry recipe requires a lot of spices but not a ton of effort.
15. Excellent Beef Pot Roast - Recipes for cooking beef pot roast don't get any easier than this. There are only three steps to make this Excellent Beef Pot Roast. You'd be hard-pressed to find slow cooker recipes more simple than this!
14. Zesty Dijon Slow Cooker Pot Roast - Spice up your dinner table with this Zesty Dijon Slow Cooker Pot Roast. In my house it ranks very high among other slow cooker pot roast recipes. So good!
13. Venetian Chicken - Slow cooker chicken recipes truly bring out the full flavors of the chicken, Spiced with basil and sun-dried tomatoes, this slow cooker cooking recipe is a beautifully tasty treat. Make this easy recipe for a slow cooker tonight.
12. Tasty Taco Soup - Easy soup recipes are even simpler when you get to make them using your slow cooker. Just follow simple instructions, set your slow cooker, then go about your business. It won't be long and you'll have wonderful, warm soup!
11. Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese - This macaroni and cheese recipe takes southern baked macaroni and cheese one step further and does it in a slow cooker. Who'd have thought that mac and cheese could be done in a slow cooker? Try this Super Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese today!
10. Swiss Chicken Casserole - Swiss chicken casserole is a tasty combination of chicken breasts and swiss cheese in a creamy sauce. Make this slow cooker specialty healthy for the kids and throw in your favorite fresh or frozen veggies.
9. Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Pot Roast - With that classic taste, it doesn't get any easier than this slow cooker pot roast. Remind everyone why they always loved Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Pot Roast on Sunday evenings with this delicious recipe.
8. Cheesy Artichoke Chicken with Pasta - When an easy recipe for a slow cooker has both lean juicy chicken breast and lots of creamy cheese, it is an automatic crowd favorite. Artichokes and red peppers make this slow cooker chicken recipe truly remarkable.
7. Spinach Squash Slow Cooker Soup - This Slow Cooker Pork Casserole is perfectly delicious! Toss the ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to an aromatic treat in the evening. Full of savory and exciting flavors, this is one of our best slow cooker recipes.
6. Slow Cooker Pork Casserole - This Slow Cooker Pork Casserole is perfectly delicious! Toss the ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to an aromatic treat in the evening. Full of savory and exciting flavors, this is one of our best slow cooker recipes.
5. Stupid Chicken - This slow cooker cooking recipe is so easy, even the world's worst cook can make it. Good luck finding easy recipes for a slow cooker that are any easier than this slow cooker chicken recipe.
4. Cheesy Artichoke Chicken with Pasta - When an easy recipe for a slow cooker has both lean juicy chicken breast and lots of creamy cheese, it is an automatic crowd favorite. Artichokes and red peppers make this slow cooker chicken recipe truly remarkable.
3. Ham and Cheese Supper - This slow cooker recipe is an ideal dinner thanks to the unbelievable combination of ham and grated cheese. You will not soon forget the flavor in this slow cooker ham recipe.
2. Barbeque Slow Cooker Chicken - If it's too cold to stand outside over the grill, try making barbecue chicken in your slow cooker. The chicken comes out just as moist and tasty without all the work.
1. Slow Cooker Lamb and Eggplant Stew - Not many people thing of eggplant recipes and slow cooker recipes in the same breath, but this recipe truly combines the best of both worlds. The eggplant comes out nice and tender, and you have a delicious meal the whole family will enjoy.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Genius Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Beef Dumpling Soup
- 12 Awesome All Day Slow Cooker Recipes
- Grandma's Salisbury Steak Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- Slow Cooker Taco Casserole
- Crazy Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
- Slow Cooked Poached Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Steal The Show
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Meal From RecipeLion
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Unforgettable Lemon Pudding Cake
- Baked Pierogi Casserole
- French Onion Soup Casserole
- Holy Cow Cake
- Chocolate Caramel Thumbprint Cookies
- Mint Pretzel S'mores Bites
- Hot Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Soft-Baked Cutout Sugar Cookies
- Puerto Rican Eggnog (Coquito)
- German Pot Roast (Sauerbraten)