The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Make Easy Egg Salad Sandwiches
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Egg salad is a deli favorite, but it's easier than you think to make egg salad sandwiches at home. Follow our quick and easy recipe for egg salad sandwiches - this recipe is sure to become an instant classic in your home. Use this egg salad recipe for lunch in a flash, or for a tasty dish everyone will enjoy, mix up a batch and take it along on a picnic or to an outdoor barbecue. Sometimes nothing beats the taste of a classic homemade egg salad sandwich.
Classic egg salad is made with hardboiled eggs, mayo, celery and mustard. You don't need to be a culinary expert to make a delicious egg salad. Use your favorite herbs and spices, your favorite brand of mayo (or try making your own!) and a good sandwich bread. Give the traditional egg salad recipe below a try and then mix it up and put your own spin on an egg salad recipe.
Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
- 6 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 minced stalks celery, plus leaves
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1. Mix all ingredients, refrigerate until ready for serving.
More Easy Egg Salad Recipes to Try
Chunky Egg Salad - Chunky egg salad is great on a sandwich or as a side dish at a picnic. This recipe is easy to make and tastes great. It's a classic the whole family will enjoy.
Quick and Easy Egg Salad - This is the fastest recipe you'll ever make. Add some pickle, some hellmann's mayo and some sugar and your egg salad will be ready to go for a quick lunch or a delicious snack.
My Favorite Egg Salad - Pickle relish and pickles are sure to give your egg salad a great taste.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- 16 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- How to Whip Up the Fluffiest Omelet
- How to Make French Fried Onions
- How to Make Sloppy Joes
- How to Identify Squash: Different Squash Types
- How To Use Up Lemons: 7 Luscious Lemon Recipes
- How to Cut a Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Hashbrown Casserole
- Civil War Era Custard Pie
- Wicked Witch of the West Cake
- Nutty Acorn Oreo Balls
- Italian Sausage and Pepper One Pan Supper
- Weeknight Chicken and Stuffing Sheet Pan Dinner
- Crisp and Cozy Pork Chop Pan Dinner
- Jalapeo Bacon Wrapped Totino's Stuffed Nachos
- Crisp and Sparkling Apple Pie Cocktail
- Best Wicked Witches Brew