The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Make Easy Egg Salad Sandwiches
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Egg salad is a deli favorite, but it's easier than you think to make egg salad sandwiches at home. Follow our quick and easy recipe for egg salad sandwiches - this recipe is sure to become an instant classic in your home. Use this egg salad recipe for lunch in a flash, or for a tasty dish everyone will enjoy, mix up a batch and take it along on a picnic or to an outdoor barbecue. Sometimes nothing beats the taste of a classic homemade egg salad sandwich.
Classic egg salad is made with hardboiled eggs, mayo, celery and mustard. You don't need to be a culinary expert to make a delicious egg salad. Use your favorite herbs and spices, your favorite brand of mayo (or try making your own!) and a good sandwich bread. Give the traditional egg salad recipe below a try and then mix it up and put your own spin on an egg salad recipe.
Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
- 6 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 minced stalks celery, plus leaves
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1. Mix all ingredients, refrigerate until ready for serving.
More Easy Egg Salad Recipes to Try
Chunky Egg Salad - Chunky egg salad is great on a sandwich or as a side dish at a picnic. This recipe is easy to make and tastes great. It's a classic the whole family will enjoy.
Quick and Easy Egg Salad - This is the fastest recipe you'll ever make. Add some pickle, some hellmann's mayo and some sugar and your egg salad will be ready to go for a quick lunch or a delicious snack.
My Favorite Egg Salad - Pickle relish and pickles are sure to give your egg salad a great taste.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- 16 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Make Sloppy Joes
- How To Use Up Lemons: 7 Luscious Lemon Recipes
- How to Make the Best Amish Pie, Plus 18 More Free Amish Recipes
- How to Make White Chocolate Oreo Bark
- A Delicious Dozen Recipes: How to Serve Sauerkraut
- How to Cut a Pineapple
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway
- Buttery Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops
- Polder 5 Piece Food Storage Set Review
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Potato Skins
- Gorgonzola, Peach, and Bacon Flatbread
- Hot Crab, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Lemon Angel Food Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream
- Shrimp and Bok Choy Caprese Salad
- Light Strawberry Pineapple Cheesecake
- 5-Ingredient Lime Pie