Do you have special cooking days for your family dinners, like is your Tuesday "Taco Tuesday", or Friday "Casserole Night"? Why not make one night a week a chicken night?
Chicken can be a very easy (and even fun) thing to make, even after a long day when you don't really want to spend an hour in the kitchen.
There is an abundance of different varieties of chicken recipes, like Mexican chicken recipes, chicken casseroles, chicken pot pie, chicken pasta, whole chicken recipes; the possibilities are really endless!
There are literally hundreds of thousands of chicken recipes to choose from on the internet alone, so how could you possibly decide which ones to pick?
Well, the editors of RecipeLion have pulled our 10 very best chicken recipes just for you. Straight from the internet to your backyard grill, these easy grilled chicken recipes are sure to put a smile on your face and leave you with a satisfied feeling!
- Grilled Apple Honey Chicken- Chicken never tasted so good with this special dish that creates a unique flavor by adding apples, honey, brown sugar and apple juice to the juicy chicken. Grilled apple honey chicken is a recipe you're sure to make again and again.
- Cilantro Grilled Chicken- Cornish game hens are delicious to enjoy and easy to make, and with this simple grilled chicken recipe, they are even easier. Just marinade the hens for 1-2 hours then cook on the grill and enjoy!
- Gertie's Grilled Chicken- Gertie's grilled chicken is a family favorite and a barbecue must. Gertie uses basilicum, parsley and oregano to give her grilled chicken recipe ultimate flavor and a tempting aroma.
- Oriental Grilled Chicken- If you love oriental food, this oriental grilled chicken recipe might be perfect for your next meal. This grilled chicken recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate more people.
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken- Grilled balsamic chicken is easily a kitchen favorite. Chopped scallion and Worcestershire sauce make this chicken an enticing dish to serve at your next dinner.
- Pepper Powdered Chicken- With three different peppers and two powders, this grilled pepper powder chicken is a scrumptious addition to the grilled chicken recipe family. Most grilled chicken recipes don't have this much flavor!
- Chicken Maryland with Cornmeal Cakes- Very few recipes give you a complete meal in one, however this chicken Maryland with cornmeal cakes recipe not only gives you the recipe for a chicken main dish, but also a separate recipe for cornmeal cakes, which compliments the chicken perfectly.
- Fresh Herbed Grilled Chicken- This grilled chicken recipe utilizes both the microwave and the grill for the best possible fresh herbed grilled chicken. This delicious chicken doesn't skimp out on flavor and it's clearly evident in its taste.
- Gingery Grilled Chicken and Peaches- This easy grilled chicken recipe is perfect for those who want Atkins diet foods to eat with huge amounts of flavor. Try this free low carb recipe today, and you will soon discover the health benefits of the Atkins diet.
- Grilled Stuffed Chicken-If you're looking for a recipe that can serve ten people, this grilled stuffed chicken recipe could be the ideal recipe for your next gathering. This grilled chicken recipe is very filling and can fill the hungriest of guests.