Three Cheese n' Rice Casserole
The best casserole recipes have lot of cheese...so this Three Cheese n' Rice Casserole is bound to be a winner! This great casserole recipe would be a filling lunch or a great side dish to chicken.
1 cup uncooked rice
2 cups sour cream
salt to taste
pound Monterey Jack cheese
pound provolone cheese
1 can chopped green chilies
Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook rice according to directions on the package until almost done. Combine rice with sour cream and season with salt to taste.
- Shred Monterey Jack and provolone cheeses.
- Spoon a layer of rice over the bottom of a lightly greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with half the cheese and green chilies. Repeat layers and top with grated Parmesan cheese. Dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, until done and top is bubbling.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!