Italian Tomato Beef Casserole
We love this Italian Tomato Beef Casserole because it gives you a little taste of Italy right in your own kitchen! This is one of those ground beef casseroles you'll make again and again because it's so tasty and easy to make!
1 pound lean ground beef
7 ounces uncooked small elbow macaroni
1 can (14.5 ounce) cut tomatoes, drained
1 can (10.75 ounce) Italian tomato soup or regular tomato soup
1 small onion, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried instant onions
1 clove garlic, minced or 1/8 teaspoon dried minced garlic
1 can (4.5 ounce) sliced mushrooms, drained
1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Mix beef, macaroni and remaining ingredients in a 2 quart casserole. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!