Cheesy Fish and Chips Casserole
This is the only way my kids eat fish. Cheesy Fish and Chips Casserole is a magnificent dish that is so easy and cheesy your kids will be eating it up. Crunch up some potato chips for an extra crunch and enjoy this great casserole recipe.
1-pound package frozen fish filets partially thawed
4 medium slices of tomatoes
teaspoon black pepper
1 can (10.5-ounces) cream of celery soup condensed
1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
cup green onion, sliced
cup sour cream and onion potato chips crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease or spray with non-stick coating a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Cut block of fish crosswise into four portions. Arrange in baking dish.
- Top each with a tomato slice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir soup, cheese and green onions until blended. Spoon over fish. Sprinkle with potato chips.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!