25 Best Coffee Cake Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
People everywhere seem to enjoy coffee cake recipes. That's why the Editors of RecipeLion have gathered up 25 of the best coffee cake recipes we have. Whenever we have a birthday in the office, we all gather around to see who brought the coffee cake! Each of us has her own favorite coffee cake recipe, but we all agree that the 25 listed here are the best coffee cake recipes around.
The great thing about coffee cake recipes is that they are good year round; it all depends on what kind of fruit or spices you put in them. Some of the best coffee cake recipes are ones made for a specific holiday or time of year. For example, our Pumpkin Cranberry Coffee Cake recipe is a must around autumn. Enjoy a slice of coffee cake for dessert, for breakfast with a cup of Joe, or just as a mid-day snack. You're going to love the collection of our best coffee cake recipes. Enjoy.
If you like these sweet breakfast treats, then you'll love these 16 Cinnamon Roll Recipes for Dessert.
25 Best Coffee Cake Recipes
Table of Contents
- Mom's Old-Fashioned Coffee Cake (shown) - a delicious cinnamon coffee cake recipe that your mom used to make.
- 5 Minute Coffee Cake - The cream cheese in the batter keeps this cake rich and moist.
- 35 Minute Bisquick Coffee Cake - Using two cups of Bisquick is the secret shortcut that speeds up the process of making this awesome recipe for coffee cake.
- Grandma's Sour Cream Coffee Cake - Sour cream, cinnamon, and walnuts give this cake its wonderful flavor.
- Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake for One - a perfectly portioned single serving of crumbly cinnamon coffee cake made in a shallow mason jar.
- 5 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug - This easy microwave coffee cake has a crumb topping and a delicious glaze.
- Apple Nut Sour Cream Coffee Cake - This coffee cake is a not-too-sweet apple cinnamon cake and has loads of fall flavor.
- Apple-Topped Cream Cheese Coffee Cake (shown) - The apples on top of the cake are mixed with cinnamon and sugar, which perfectly complement the coffee cake.
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Coffee Cake - Using a boxed cake mix and your slow cooker makes this a super easy coffee cake recipe.
- Caramel Apple Coffee Cake - There's nothing better than drinking a warm cup of coffee with a slice of coffee cake. This decadent coffee cake recipe is drizzled with a caramel topping, making it a must for any sweets lover.
- Lemon-Poppy Seed Coffee Cake - When life gives you lemons, make lemon-poppy seed coffee cake! This coffee cake recipe is definitely sweet, not sour. Try out this great recipe; your taste buds will thank you.
- Blueberry Coffee Cake - This delectable blueberry coffee cake with streusel crumb topping is so easy to make, even a first-time baker can do it. The outcome is moist, delicious cake, and it's perfect for breakfast, dessert, or to bring to a picnic.
- Any-Fruit Coffee Cake - A great way to eat fruits is by combining them into coffee cake recipes. Get your daily allowance by biting into this oh-so-fruity coffee cake recipe. This is one fruit cake that will not be used as a door stopper this year!
- Homemade Sara Lee Coffee Cake with a Twist (shown at top) - This coffee cake will remind you of the Sara Lee version you love, but with added chocolate and a delicious crumb topping.
- Muffin Tin Coffee Cake - With a delicious cinnamon and walnut filling, each bite is absolutely divine.
- Sock-it-to-Me Coffee Cake (shown) - The coffee cake is covered in a light glaze for added sweetness and filled with a layer of gooey cinnamon streusel.
- Almond Streusel Coffee Cake - This is one of my favorite coffee cake recipes that is truly delightful. Wake up your day with a fresh slice and a cup of joe. This coffee cake recipe is also perfect to end your day as a party dessert.
- The Easiest Coffee Cake Ever - For a simple, crowd-pleasing coffee cake, you'll be thrilled to make the easiest coffee cake ever. Serve it for dessert, serve it for breakfast - serve it any time. You'll make it often, it's so easy!
- Austrian Coffee Cake - This is a very popular coffee cake recipe in Austria. The brandy really brings out the flavors and makes this cake come alive. Why visit Austria when you can make this yummy coffee cake recipe in the comfort of your own kitchen?
- Cowboy Coffee Cake - Lasso up some mouth watering cowboy coffee cake. Step right up and be the first to make this cake before someone else beats you to the punch. Trust me, this coffee cake recipe is sure to rope you in!
- Espresso Coffee Cake - Drinking your morning espresso in a cup is so passe. Why not catch your buzz in a new way? This scrumptious espresso coffee cake recipe will wake up all your senses so you can start the day out right.
Coffee cake is a favorite breakfast for Mother's Day. Don't miss these 18 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert.
- Cranberry Pumpkin Coffee Cake (shown) - This fall time favorite is a must if you love pumpkin and coffee cake recipes. With a brown sugar crumb topping and a delicious sugary glaze, Cranberry Pumpkin Coffee Cake is a one of a kind treat that cake lovers will enjoy. Have a slice for breakfast or dessert and see what all of the fuss is about.
- Gingerbread Coffee Cake - We all love gingerbread cookies, but why not take our gingerbread obsession to the next level? Why serve the same dessert that never gets eaten? Eat this gingerbread coffee cake and no crumbs will be left behind.
- Nicole's Buche de Noel - A holiday coffee cake recipe that can be made year round. Ice cream is a perfect complement to this delicious coffee cake recipe. Bring it to your co-workers and they will love you for it.
- Nutmeg Coffee Cake - This nutmeg coffee cake recipe is great for the holidays. Eggnog is the perfect drink to accompany this cake. Don't wait until the holidays, make it now!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Grandma's Lazy Daisy Cake
- Preacher Cake
- Southern Praline Cake with Butter Sauce
- Coworker Cake in a Cup
- Texas Tornado Cake
- Prince William's Favorite Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Pineapple Mansion Cake
- Dump and Go Dessert: 20 Crazy Easy Dump Cake Recipes
- 33 Easy Cake Recipes: Dump Cakes, Upside Down Cakes & More
- 29 Tasty, Easy Breakfast Recipes eCookbook
- 33 Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes: Volume III
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes
- 21 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rosle Garlic Press Review
- Peppermint Brownie Baked Alaska
- Olio Carli Citrus Cake
- Duralex Picardie Tumbler Glass Set Review
- Pourfect Measuring Cup and Spoon Set Review
- Hungry Girl Creamy Clam Chowder
- Southern Red Velvet Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes, and 8 Other Swoon-Worthy Red Velvet Recipes
- Oliso SmartHub Cooktop Review
- Coworker Cake in a Cup
- Have Your Cake and Eat it Too Breakfast