Breakfast of Champions: 14 Super Good Breakfast Recipes
By: Nathan Maisel, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so it is important that you only get the best breakfast recipes each and every morning. We all know that waking up early every single day can be quite a task. But if you have some delicious breakfast recipes waiting for you, then you'll most likely jump right out of bed and straight to the kitchen table.
In our collection of 14 Super Good Breakfast Recipes, you'll find some real keepers that will get you going in the morning. Start the day off right with a delicious breakfast casserole that is loaded with some of your favorite ingredients or have a cheesy omelet with a side of hash browns. Whatever gets you going is the recipe for you. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee, and get a good meal in your stomach.
It's time to cook yourself a breakfast for champions. Crack open some eggs and get your brain thinking about what you are going to make for breakfast. We've collected some of our favorite breakfast casserole recipes that we know you and the family will love. This collection has a little of everything. So, if you are an omelet lover, a fan of eggs benedict, or swoon for casseroles then this is just the breakfast menu for you. Don't skip breakfast anymore, and start the day off the way it deserves to start off - with a bang! Wake up sleepy head, and eat some breakfast.
Super Good Breakfast Recipes
Table of Contents
Dad's Eggs Benedict - This delicious homemade eggs Benedict recipe is loaded with flavor. Coming from our friend Ron at Merlin's Menu, eggs and Canadian bacon are slathered in a homemade Hollandaise sauce. A picture perfect breakfast, you'll eat every last bit.
Bacon and Maple-Glazed Baked Eggs - These are little muffin-shaped egg pockets filled with bacon and maple syrup to sweeten the salty bacon. The pre-made bread acts as your very own crust, and it is delicious!
Apple & Sausage Omelet - This large omelet is a delicious item to serve at a breakfast or brunch gathering. The unique combination of apple and sausage elevates this omelet beyond the traditional egg and cheese creation. Enjoy this with friends on a lazy weekend morning.
BBQ Omelet - If you like breakfast and you also like barbecue, this omelet is the perfect marriage of both. It's an omelet with a healthy dose of barbecue sauce built right in. Mmm-mmm!
Breakfast Frittata - One of the most underrated breakfast recipes out there, you're going to love this fully loaded breakfast dish.
Super Easy Potato Frittata - Made with hash browns, mushrooms, cheese and eggs, this truly is a breakfast of champions.
Jill's Hashbrown Casserole - Casserole recipes like Jill's Hash Brown Casserole is a sure-fire winner in any household. A favorite of all ages, this cheesy potato side dish is welcome at any pot luck, family gathering or holiday table.
Sweet Apple Breakfast Casserole - Change up your usual pancakes or eggs with this Sweet Apple Breakfast Casserole! The apple gives it some sweetness which is complemented by the salty bacon--an unlikely combination that will make you go for seconds.
Bacon Breakfast Casserole - The breakfast recipe is for the bacon lovers. It's a simple dish that any beginner cook could make.
Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole - This quick easy casserole recipe combines two of the best things about any breakfast - potatoes and cheese. Best of all, this is one of those casserole recipes that freeze well, assuming you have any leftovers.
French Bread Breakfast Casserole - You can really dress up an ordinary breakfast casserole with some French bread!
Slow Cooker Strawberry French Toast Casserole - Unique breakfast casserole recipes are possible with recipes like this one for Slow Cooker Strawberry French Toast Casserole. With bread, eggs, vanilla, sweet seasonings, jam and more, this is one of the more decadent slow cooker breakfast recipes.
Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole with Ham - Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole with Ham is one of those slow cooker casserole recipes you can make for breakfast or dinner. Either way, it's a rich, tasty meal packed into one dish!
These cute little muffin tin masterpieces are great for the family. With a crunchy baked crust they are filled with eggs, bacon and cheese. Each bite is simple incredible. You'll be popping in one after the other. Enjoy!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls
- 20 Baked French Toast Recipes
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
- 21 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
- Martha's Breakfast Casserole
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-Minute Prep Company Potatoes
- White Chocolate Strawberry Snack Mix
- Valentine's Chocolate Lattice Sugar Cookies
- Double Taco Meatloaf Recipe
- No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie
- Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- Easy Muffin Tin Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- 5-Minute Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
- 6 of our Favorite Copycat Panera Soup Recipes Plus Bonus Panera Recipes