Easy Chinese Food Recipes: 18 Recipes that Beat Takeout
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love classic Chinese food recipes like General Tso's Chicken and Chow Mein. With our collection of Chinese chicken, beef and appetizer recipes, you can save money and make your favorite easy Chinese food recipes at home.
Chinese Food Appetizer Recipes
- Braised Chinese Chicken Wings - For a unique spin on the usual chicken wing recipes, make this tasty braised Chinese version. The soy sauce and ginger impart a wonderful Asian flavor, and they've been a hit at many a party in our house.
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe - Crab Rangoon is a universally-beloved appetizer that is a staple at many Chinese restaurant. Make this delicious treat at home with this easy Crab Rangoon recipe.
- Copycat P.F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps - Make this homemade version whenever you're in the mood for something light and Asian-inspired. You can have a tasty chicken appetizer (or light dinner) recipe on the table in just 20 minutes.
- Fried Pork Dumplings - If dumplings are your favorite part of Chinese take-out, then you need to try making them yourself! Fried Pork Dumplings are delicious. The ground pork filling is wrapped up in a wonton wrapper and steamed to perfection.
Baked Chinese Egg Rolls - These delicious, puff pastry egg rolls are baked, not fried - plus they're filled with a tempting chicken and vegetable combination that's perfectly seasoned with a touch of prepared sesame-ginger salad dressing. You'll never find easier egg roll recipes.
Chinese Chicken Recipes
- (Almost) General Tso's Chicken
- Oven Baked Orange Chicken
- Better Than Takeout Honey Sesame Chicken
- Unforgettable Slow Cooker Chinese Chicken (shown)
- Takeout Fakeout Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Dump & Go General Tso's Chicken
- Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat Recipe
- 15-Minute Chinese Chicken For Two
- Oven "Fried" Orange Chicken
Homemade Chinese Beef Recipes
- Dump and Go Chinese Beef and Broccoli
- PF Chang's Copycat Mongolian Beef
- Beef Noodle Stir Fry (shown)
- Slow Cooker Sichuan Beef and Carrots
More Chinese Food Recipes to Love
- P.F. Chang's Firecracker Shrimp - Spice up dinner with this copycat recipe from P.F. Chang's China Bistro. This dish is the perfect way to save on takeout and create an authentic Chinese dish on your own.
- Chicken Chop Suey - Make a Chinese restaurant staple right in your slow cooker with this easy slow cooker chicken recipe. Loaded with veggies, this slow cooker cooking recipe is fragrant and full of flavor.
- Chinese Beef and Pea Pods - Crunchy vegetables combine with fork-tender beef in this delicious slow cooker Asian recipe. Just combine the ingredients in the morning and by dinnertime, you will have a delicious Asian-inspired meal that's ready to go.
- Chinese Pepper Steak with Coca-Cola - This homemade cola recipe takes your favorite carbonated beverage and adds it into delicious Chinese style pepper steak.
- Golden Dragon Shrimp Fried Rice - All the way back since before China was united under one emperor, the shrimp fried rice of the Golden Dragon Inn has been beloved by all who taste it. This is one of the best Chinese food recipes for shrimp lovers.
- Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry Chicken - Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry Chicken is a great quick and easy version of the Chinese food classic. Using pre-made sweet and sour sauce (available in the Asian section of the grocery store) makes this one a super simple dish.
- Szechwan Beef with Vegetables - Remember how much you used to look forward to getting Chinese takeout when you were a kid? Now you can make the delicious taste at home with Szechwan Beef with Vegetables.
- Panda Express Spicy Chicken Copycat Recipe - Panda Express is the quick stop when you're in the mood for Chinese, so instead of going out tonight, why not try this restaurant copycat recipe at home? This spicy stir-fry chicken is simple to make and bursting with Asian flavors.
- Chinese Spicy Seafood Stew - Chinese Spicy Seafood Stew is a delicious dish made with cod, scallops, and shellfish. The chili sauce gives it an extra kick that you will love!
- Sweet and Sour Shrimp - Sweet and sour dishes are popular at Chinese restaurants for a reason. The delicious combination of flavors is perfect with shrimp, chicken, or beef. Serve this dish over your favorite rice.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Eggroll in a Bowl
- Baked Chinese Egg Rolls
- Asian Cabbage & Noodle Salad
- Easy Chinese Food Recipes: 18 Recipes that Beat Takeout
- Chicken Lo Mein for Two
- Budget Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Poor Man's Asian Beef and Noodles
- West African Chicken and Shrimp Stir Fry
- Cashew Chicken Dinner
- Easy Orange Chicken
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- German Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
- Butter Pecan Cake
- Red Velvet Pancakes with a Cream Cheese Glaze
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake
- 26 Simple 5-Minute Recipes
- One Skillet Peach-Glazed Chicken
- Mermaid Tail Jell-O Cups
- Pokemon Inspired "Poke Ball" Cookies
- Baked Caramel Dipped Pears