Ostrich Appetizer Crescents
pound ground ostrich
8 ounces cream cheese
cup grated Parmesan cheese
cup finely chopped onions
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1 tablespoon milk
2 cans crescent dinner rolls
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon cold water
Sesame and/or poppy seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brown ground ostrich making sure meat is crumbled.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Combine meat, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk.
- Mix well until all ingredients are well blended. Combine the beaten egg with the water and mix well. Separate the crescent rolls.
- Cut each piece of dough in half. Place one teaspoonful of mixture on each piece of dough.
- Bring pointed corner over to the long side and tuck under.
- Place on a greased baking sheet; brush tops with egg mixture then sprinkle sesame or poppy seeds on top of the dough.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the dough turns a nice golden brown.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!