Amazing Angels on Horseback
Create this delicious appetizer for you and your guests. If you love oysters and bacon this is the perfect recipe for you. Just be sure you follow directions carefully so it tastes marvelous.
30 oysters on the shell or bottled
1 pinch basil
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
10 rashers bacon, cut into thirds
- Remove oysters from shells, or drain bottled ones.
- Place them on a dish and coat them with basil, parsley, salt, pepper and a sprinkling of paprika.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each oyster, secure with a toothpick and place oysters on the griller.
- Grill gently for about 8 to 10 minutes (if you have an adjustable griller, keep oysters about 10 cm. (4 inches) from heat) until bacon is crisp but not dried up -remember, you have an oyster wrapped up in there and only the bacon needs cooking.
- Turn carefully and grill the other side in the same way.
- Arrange on hot dishes, and garnish attractively.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!