Don't fret, now that you are equipped with our 21 Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes! Our favorite Christmas recipes are delicious and simple, so you can spend more time partying and less time in the kitchen.
Easy party appetizers are now available at your fingertips! We've rounded up our favorite 21 Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes so that you are less stressed. Your friends and family will love your hot and cold appetizer recipes. You may have to dish out recipes from the cupboard! Don't be alarmed if your quick easy appetizers are so good, they are gone way before dinner is ready.
Celebrate the season with this whimsical cheeseball, “Frosty the Cheeseball.” Easily assemble this eye-catching and yummy cheeseball that puts make ahead appetizer recipes to shame. And it looks a lot like your favorite snowman…Frosty!
Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into three balls: one small, one medium, and one large. Arrange the balls on a serving platter in a line to form a snowman lying down.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Makes about 3 cups.
It's fun to garnish this with sliced black olives for the eyes and mouth, a baby carrot for the nose, red bell pepper triangles for buttons, and pretzel sticks for arms, but feel free to use any of your favorite edible delights.
The Other 29 Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes
- Sweet Glazed Chestnuts - The perfect example of make ahead party appetizers. Put these in a dish and let people munch on them! Effortless and delicious.
- Amazing Angels on Horseback - If you're feeling adventurous, this one is for you. Oyster recipes don't have to be left for the professionals, thanks to this simple recipe.
- Brandy Baked Brie - This is an intriguing take on your average baked Brie recipe. Baked Brie appetizers looks elegant and tastes fantastic, and they're surprisingly not difficult to make!
- Braised Chestnuts Marrons Braises - For cheap easy appetizers to go over big at your party, they have to be quality recipes, like this braised chestnut recipe. This dish is perfect for winter weather. Try it next time you are cold and want a flavorful winter snack.
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops - Sometimes the best bacon recipes involve an unlikely ingredient... such as scallops! Try making these irrestitible appetizers for your next party or family dinner.
- Brie with Hazelnut Pear Topping - If you ever need pear recipes in the middle of winter, this is the recipe you want. Brie is yummy alone, but paired with hazelnut pear topping, Brie is simply phenomenal.
- Angel Eggs - It sounds angelic, but Christmas appetizer recipes are so much more than that. Eggs are full of protein and they're super cheap so you don't have to go into debt after hosting a party.
- Sugared Cinnamon Almonds Slow Cooker Recipe - My family's favorite Christmas recipes invovle cinnamon. These almonds fit in perfectly with Christmas, and you can let your slow cooker do all the work!
- Burgundy Bread - Take homemade bread recipes to another level with red wine! This bread is enough to make your guests beg for more.
- Italian Roasted Chestnuts - Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, quick and easy appetizers ready on the bar... Get into the Christmas spirit with chestnuts and this delicious recipe!
- Bacon Wrapped Fruited Figs - Fresh fig recipes never tasted so good. With bacon, a favorite in my family, your figs and your appetizers will disappear faster than you can make them!
- Easy Slow Cooker Party Mix - Let your slow cooker work while you relax! Extremely easy party appetizers begin and end in your slow cooker. It's about time you learn this.
- Chestnuts in Brandy Vanilla Syrup - For appetizers fast and easy, use what you already have! Seasonal chestnuts plus vanilla and brandy make the perfect appetizer.
- Boiled Green Peanuts - Peanuts are often a crowd favorite, and make ahead appetizer recipes are usually always a mom favorite! Save time and money, make some yummy peanuts for your next party!
- Cheese Pecan Crispies - All pecan recipes work well at parties, but this one is special. With cheese plus crispy cereal, these pecans are sure to leave an impression on your guests!
- Brie Topped with Cranberry Marmalade - Use cranberry topping recipes for Brie and you're sure to please everyone in the room. Cranberries are seasonal, healthy and delicious! Try this recipe next time you can't think of what to make for your friends.
- Cocktail Bundles - These darling Christmas party appetizer recipes are too much fun to make. Your friends will be sold on the idea before they even see what you've made.
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs - Easy party appetizers don't have to be expensive. This cheap recipe is also easy, and it's sure to make a hit at your next party!
- Holiday Orange Almonds - Orange is a surprising treat in the winter time. That doesn't mean it has to be a rare flavor! For quick easy appetizers, try making these appetizers overnight so you are stress-free the next day.
- Cranberry Sauced Meatballs - If you can't get enough cranberries or meatballs, this is the appetizer for you. Quick appetizers are awesome because they let you spend more time with your guests, and less time slaving away in the kitchen!