Deviled Eggs are a party favorite. These small appetizers always please the crowd because they're creamy, salty and just delicious! There are tons of different ways to stuff deviled eggs and each way produces a unique taste. The Editors of RecipeLion.com have put these recipes together so you can find the best deviled eggs recipe for you. If you want deviled eggs with some heat, try making the Hot Deviled Eggs or the Easy Mexican Deviled Eggs. Maybe you're looking for original, simple deviled eggs recipes. In that case we offer the Plain Deviled Eggs or the Classic Deviled Eggs. The great thing about these snacks is anyone can make them and everyone enjoys eating them. Make the prep for your next event easy by making any of these deviled eggs recipes!
1. Delicious Deviled Eggs - For your next party or get together, bring the Delicious Deviled Eggs. They're great tasting and easy to make. Everyone will love these bite sized appetizers.
2. Hot Deviled Eggs - With the addition of jalapeno peppers, these appetizers get a little kick of heat. The Hot Deviled Eggs are sure to please so make them for your next party.
3. Tuscan Lemon Deviled Eggs - Tuscan lemon deviled eggs are the perfect way to dress up a classic deviled egg and make it worthy of any cocktail party. This unique recipe uses olive oil instead of mayonnaise for a lighter appetizer that is packed with delicious flavor.
4. Plain Deviled Eggs - Sometimes you can't beat the original. If you're in the mood for Plain Deviled Eggs try this recipe. You'll get great appetizers that are easy to make and serve.
5. Classic Deviled Eggs - Deviled eggs are a classic holiday party recipe. Turn your leftover Easter eggs into deviled eggs using this quick and easy recipe.
6. Curried Shrimp Deviled Eggs - This recipe is a spin on the always popular deviled egg. The curry powder and shrimp adds another level of flavor that everyone will love. These make a great party or luncheon appetizer.
7. Easy Mexican Deviled Eggs - Deviled eggs are always a party favorite, so why not switch things up and try this Mexican variation? This tasty finger-food is stuffed with mayo, seasonings and hot peppers. Try these as an appetizer at your next fiesta.
8. Guacamole Deviled Eggs - This is a super simple recipe for Guacamole Deviled Eggs. Combine two great flavors into one bite sized treat.
9. Perfectly Stuffed Deviled Eggs - Celery, onion and bacon add some delicious flavor to this deviled egg recipe. This is the perfect recipe for parties and holidays.
10. Chris Deviled Eggs - Chris' deviled eggs really pack a punch! This take on traditional deviled eggs is loaded with spice as it calls for cayenne, cardamom, coriander, cumin and curry powder.
For more easy appetizer ideas check out the 12 Best Chicken Wing Recipes and 15 Appetizers in 15 Minutes.